Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Seekers (Pokemon RP)

Leafeon

@@Leafeon

Lurele nods slightly, taking careful note of what the process would take.  She had no doubt that Luke would be able to mega evolve if she could get the right items for him - she was more than confident their bond was strong enough.  The fact he had evolved from a Riolu to a Lucario was proof of their bond already, right?  "Alright, I'll keep that in mind...  Wait, did you say you had a Lucarionite?  ...What would you want for it?"  If she could help her Lucario mega evolve, then maybe they'd be able to stand up to those creeps the next time they ran into them...

...On the topic of those creeps, something started to click in Lurele's head.  Darin kept insisting such a group didn't exist.  Surely there was still some sign of their presence back on Route 4, right?  She would have to go back and check once they were done here...  Then she could start researching mega evolution more thoroughly afterwards.

Meanwhile, Mienfoo had smiled happily when Absol didn't protest to her actions, and was currently trying to see just how much the dark type would tolerate before she had to go.  She was starting to like this Absol.  Holding onto the wing with one hand, Mienfoo moves around to try and climb onto the Absol's back.

@

After the Seeker girl had left, Jacques followed Cecil through the city, listening to his plans.  There was nothing obviously brutal or horrible within them, so he figured that it would be alright to stay with him.  Another gym battle, he thought to himself, that could be interesting...  Jacques had to admit that he was much more skilled at watching battles than he was at participating in them, which was certainly saying something about his battling abilities since in the last two battles he had watched he had fallen asleep, nearly ruptured his eardrums, and was almost killed by rogue psybeams.  This trainer really did impress Jacques though.  Potentially three badges in two days?  Shouldn't that be some sort of record?

"Oh, how convenient!" he piped in.  "I had actually planned on visiting the Seekers building myself.  I'm not a native to Unova, and am quite curious about them and what they actually do...  Speaking of which, do you know anything about them?"  However, that was the moment that Cecil suddenly stopped, and moved towards the crowd of people.  Jacques turned to follow, also wondering what had brought the crowd.

@@Leafeon

Lurele nods slightly, taking careful note of what the process would take.  She had no doubt that Luke would be able to mega evolve if she could get the right items for him - she was more than confident their bond was strong enough.  The fact he had evolved from a Riolu to a Lucario was proof of their bond already, right?  "Alright, I'll keep that in mind...  Wait, did you say you had a Lucarionite?  ...What would you want for it?"  If she could help her Lucario mega evolve, then maybe they'd be able to stand up to those creeps the next time they ran into them...

...On the topic of those creeps, something started to click in Lurele's head.  Darin kept insisting such a group didn't exist.  Surely there was still some sign of their presence back on Route 4, right?  She would have to go back and check once they were done here...  Then she could start researching mega evolution more thoroughly afterwards.

Meanwhile, Mienfoo had smiled happily when Absol didn't protest to her actions, and was currently trying to see just how much the dark type would tolerate before she had to go.  She was starting to like this Absol.  Holding onto the wing with one hand, Mienfoo moves around to try and climb onto the Absol's back.

"What would I want?" Darin asked, grinning, and running a hand through his bangs. "Truth be told, nothing really. I often give those stones away for free. There is one little detail, though."

As Darin said this, his Absol, who was now lying down with a Mienfoo on top of it, suddenly got up, and gently brushed Mienfoo off of it's back with it's left wing. "If you were able to beat my Absol in battle, I'd most certainly give it to you. Though, that wouldn't exactly be easy. But, since it seems both of the pokemon I've seen you own have the type advantage, I'd say we're about evenly matched. Meet me outside if you'll accept my challenge."

As Darin finished his sentence, he walked past Lurele and out the door, his Absol following suit. 

@@@Antismurf9001,

The person Cecil put his hand on jumped slightly and spun around. "Oh! What do you want?" The woman asked him. Once the boy had asked his question, the lady tilted her head slightly. "You don't know? They sell the Casteliacone here! And they're not all out for once!"

The Casteliacone is a famous sweet from Castelia City. It's known for often being sold out, as people will come from all over Unova to taste it. The woman selling them seemed surprisingly calm for the amount of people there, and was carefully making sure she gave out the cones in order of arrival.

@@Leafeon,

Lurele blinks at the challenge, looking at her Pokemon as Darin and his Absol went outside.  "Wow...  What do you think, Luke?"  As she asks her Lucario she reaches down to pick up Mienfoo, holding the squirming Pokemon in her arms.  She had quickly gone through the odds in her head, and Lucario was easily her best bet at having a chance of winning...  Torchic wouldn't have a type advantage until she evolved, Mienfoo had just hatched last night, and Scraggy...  He may have been strong, but with his slow reaction times there was no way he could win...

Lucario grunts and nods his head, bringing a hand up to punch his palm.  He was eager to prove he could stand up to the mega absol...  And if it would put him closer to mega evolving himself, well, that would just make it that much easier for him to protect Lurele.  He wasn't about to fail now!

Grinning and pumping a fist in the air in front of her, Lurele nods and turns to follow Darin outside.  Her Lucario followed quickly behind her, Mienfoo still squirming for a moment before sighing and letting herself get carried.

@@@Leafeon

"A... casteliacone?" Jacques wondered aloud, clearly having never heard of the thing before.  "What on earth is...?"  He stopped as he saw people walking away from the crowd with some sort of cone in hand.  So... it was edible apparently?  From what the woman said, it must be fairly rare for them to be in stock too.  Jacques considered what to do.  He supposed that there wasn't really anything else that he needed to do right now, then again, he didn't want to be wandering the city alone.  He decided to wait and see what Cecil had to say on the matter.