Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Casual Baltimare RP Reboot OOC

Fender

(edited)

The title tells it best! Nothing more than a casual, nice slice-of-life RP in the city of Baltimare...the rebooted edition!

You'll be quite free to do a lot of things in this RP. Have a romantic interest, cause trouble, solve problems, make freinds, etc., etc., as you may in any slice of life RP.

That doesn't mean there won't be rules though, so read up.

Rules:

1. No Alicorns, no exceptions.

2. Unicorns cannot use magic excessively, or in a way that is overpowered. (Basically, usage of Magic that could be equivalent to...Rarity's, but not Twilight's.) If you ask about it, an exception can be made depending on what it is.

3. Foul language is allowed, but do not overuse it.

4. Sex is allowed to be implied, but nothing more, no gory details. (If two RPers want their OC's to engage in sexual activity, both players must agree to it before it is posted.)

5. Killing another OC is only allowed on one condition: Both players agree to one of their OC's being killed off by the other.

6. IF your OC is killed you are out unless you have a second OC character.

7. NO Mary Sue/Gary Stu. None. At all. Period.

8. Don't take too incredibly long between posts.

9. No serious plot-changing decisions without discussing it with the RP Moderators. We want to keep this at least somewhat casual.

10. Have fun! Seriously. Have fun. Please. c:

There will be a limit of 16 players as of now.

If you're interested in taking the spots! Just say so!

1. Cailleach-oidhche - Verdant Amber and Violet - Moderator

2. Mint Drop - Kisu

3. Aged Rain - Ambrosia

4. Cinderscribe - Scarlet Rose

5. Umbreon - Singe and Watt

6. Serious Sam - Rut Light

7. Filthy Cropper - Lorem Ipsum

8. Jolteon - Wayward Wander and Hush Wander

9. Scribblegroove - Scribblegroove

10. SkyHeart - Skyheart

11. Harmony Cube - Shooting Star

12. Open

13. Open

14. Open

15. Open

16. Open

RP: http://mlpforums.com/topic/94503-casual-baltimare-rp-reboot/

Edited by Becker (Fender)

Count me in again! I honestly haven't used Ember in an RP that made it more than a page since the initial one died... So I think I'd like to sign up with him again. Posting from my phone right now so I can't really get a link up, there's one on my profile though. Otherwise I'll get one up whenever I get home to my laptop.

We want to keep this at least somewhat casual.
Just a question about this...when Rut-Light is driving a steam locomotive, would train crashes be acceptable.  They happen all the time (okay, not all the time but you get my point).
  • Brohoof 1

@

Also, would the returning RPers be alright with the reboot taking place roughly a month after whatever events last occured in Baltimare?

Oh, hmm, this just made me think of something I hadn't considered before, but I think I may want to switch characters if that's alright.  As much as I like Emb, I can't really see him making a trip specifically back to Baltimare, hehe.  Do you mind if I pick a different OC to join with instead of Ember?  

Other than that, a month after sounds fine to me!

• Brohoof 1

@

Awesome!  In that case, I think I'll sign up with either Singe or Watt...  I don't really have a preference for which one, as they're twins and fairly similar in either case, and the fact I've hardly done anything with either of them.  So...  I dunno, flip a coin or something, I'll gladly play either of them XD

• Brohoof 1

@

...I can do that too!  ^_^  They were actually made with the intention of being played together, I didn't know if it would be alright to sign up with both considering everyone else had signed up with one.

• Brohoof 1

Also, would the returning RPers be alright with the reboot taking place roughly a month after whatever events last occured in Baltimare?

Definitely! Also if that's the case, Sunny and Candy should make some sort of cameo

• Brohoof 1

@,  

x3

Also,
now you've made me want to switch
Kisu out for my own twin ponies ;-; xD

or enter another OC owl

• Brohoof 1