Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Wrath of Sombra (Planning and OOC)

Drago Ryder

Can we get a link?

Found it! http://mlpforums.com/topic/95310-wrath-of-sombra-rp/

@, Hiya, not to tell you how to do your job, but maybe you can communicate with us RPers a bit.  What do you want us to post? How should we start this? Do you want us darkness followers to be at the ceremony, just getting to it, or somewhere else completely? (Tell me if I'm being to pushy, that is a bit of a problem for me)

Can we get a link?Found it! http://mlpforums.com/topic/95310-wrath-of-sombra-rp/@, Hiya, not to tell you how to do your job, but maybe you can communicate with us RPers a bit.  What do you want us to post? How should we start this? Do you want us darkness followers to be at the ceremony, just getting to it, or somewhere else completely? (Tell me if I'm being to pushy, that is a bit of a problem for me)

It's ok. Anyway, the followers of Sombra should start of at the revival ceremony, while the defenders of Equestria start in Canterlot die to a letter Celestia sent out.

• Brohoof 1

Sign up Wonder to the Defenders of light. I'm thinking that I may retire him after this one. I'm on my phone right now, I'll post his link once I'm on my tablet.

Edited by Crazy Cake

Sign up Wonder to the Defenders of light. I'm thinking that I may retire him after this one. I'm on my phone right now, I'll post his link once I'm on my tablet.

You're in. Can't wait to see if the others join.

You're in. Can't wait to see if the others join.

Since this is based before any of us met. His personality will be a bit different. This might be good for an origin point. I just think it might be a cool idea.

Since this is based before any of us met. His personality will be a bit different. This might be good for an origin point. I just think it might be a cool idea.

That's basically a given. Just from looking a my first few posts on the RP, you can see that Tempest is a bit different from how he usually is.