Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Wrath of Sombra (Planning and OOC)

Drago Ryder

Wow this is fun! I'm actually convinced that the dark side is a good cause. Is it OK if Cherry wants to stand up to the government because she thinks Candace is mistreating creatures like changelings? 

That's what I was going to do with Golden Flames, if it was allowed.

• Brohoof 1

I'm willing to join if there are spots open for...the Light :3

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/golden-age-r2358

You're good to go. Which side will he be on?

Wow this is fun! I'm actually convinced that the dark side is a good cause. Is it OK if Cherry wants to stand up to the government because she thinks Candace is mistreating creatures like changelings?

Considering what they did, one would think they would deserve it, but I digress. Your reasons seem valid, nonetheless.

You're good to go. Which side will he be on?

Considering what they did, one would think they would deserve it, but I digress. Your reasons seem valid, nonetheless.

Defenders of the Light :3

That's kinda disappointing, we don't have enough players on our side. Plus, rebellion is fun!  :D

You can say that again. I feel like I'm doing like a Reboot for my character.

Hmm... On second thought, I'll have sole on sombra's team. But he'll have to be mind controlled or something, cuz it'd be way too OOC for him to do normally

You can say that again. I feel like I'm doing like a Reboot for my character.

Well, if you wanna go dark and overthrow the princesses, Sombras Army is always open. Plus, if we win you will more than likely get off without being enslaved or exterminated. Just something to think about. ;)

Hmm... On second thought, I'll have sole on sombra's team. But he'll have to be mind controlled or something, cuz it'd be way too OOC for him to do normally

That opcould work. We might as well also try to balance out the sides as best we can.

I will like my OC to join the side of Light and he will assassin:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lone-nomad-r4474

Sorry, but I don't think you're character would fit in this type of RP.

How about this: he's under a powerful spell that turns the person evil, but they still retain most of their personality and free will. So it's basically sole, but evil and ruthless. Just picture Vegeta from DBZ, that's sorta how it'll be. Sound good?

• Brohoof 1

How about this: he's under a powerful spell that turns the person evil, but they still retain most of their personality and free will. So it's basically sole, but evil and ruthless. Just picture Vegeta from DBZ, that's sorta how it'll be. Sound good?

Like the death eaters who were under Voldemort's imperious curse? Just write him into the crowed.

Seems good to me.

Actually, that fits in really well! What with Celestia mentioning Ponies disappearing and all. When a pony got to close to the truth they were told to join of forced to. :) We should have other mentions of ponies getting brain washed. @

Edited by HarmoniousWhovian

Hmm... Maybe, but they'd be different from sole. The spell I'm getting inspiration from is supposed to make you obey the casters command without question, but, just like Vegeta, Sole's willpower allows him to be evil and more powerful, as well as maintain self control. So basically, he's following sombra because he's evil from the spell, not cuz of mindless slavery. Or at least, that's how I want it to go. Is this cool with you nightfury?

Hmm... Maybe, but they'd be different from sole. The spell I'm getting inspiration from is supposed to make you obey the casters command without question, but, just like Vegeta, Sole's willpower allows him to be evil and more powerful, as well as maintain self control. So basically, he's following sombra because he's evil from the spell, not cuz of mindless slavery. Or at least, that's how I want it to go. Is this cool with you nightfury?

As I said before, I'm ok with this. You can post.