Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Wrath of Sombra (Planning and OOC)

Drago Ryder

Sombra. It kinda has to be him, or the spell might not even work on Sole.

Ok, I have an easy solution for this. Let's just say that Sombra's spirit somehow cast a mind control spell on Sole. He wouldn't have expected it, so it would've worked without a hitch.

• Brohoof 1

Hi um... dunno how you feel about alicorns joining the "Light" side of your RP? If not I totally respect that, but for the record I'm not OP

You can find my OC's story in my signature. Let me know what you think, if not then no hard feelings, was just hoping to get into some RP action with complete strangers, try to branch out and all.

Hmmm. Not sure how I feel about the alicorn, but she is definatly very unique. You know what, I'll accept her.

@Synangel: Welcome to the RP. I can't wait for the official first meeting of Thunder and Tempest.

Ok. It's currently the next day, so you should probably start in Canterlot.

Also, this thread is now closed.

Sorry, I accidentally force RPed Tempest into being awake. That was a whoopsy.

The internet seems to be telling me to sit my ass down and write my Sombra fanfic. Seriously I can't go 5 feet without seeing a Sombra's Return fic or a RP about how Sombra is still alive. Curse you internet! You might just force me to actually contribute to this fanbase!

Also how does one RP, I've never participated in one. I mean everybody here seems to know what they're doing so I'll probably sit this out. Though I do have an OC... I think I made a character log for him awhile ago, I'd have to dig a little...

• Brohoof 1