Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Wrath of Sombra (Planning and OOC)

Drago Ryder

So am I allowed to speak for Celestia, Luna, cannon characters? Or do you do that yourself Nightfury? Currently my OC is at the Canterlot castle awaiting Celestia/Luna's orders and what's going on. I don't want to step on hooves or screw up any plans you have for this RP.

The internet seems to be telling me to sit my ass down and write my Sombra fanfic. Seriously I can't go 5 feet without seeing a Sombra's Return fic or a RP about how Sombra is still alive. Curse you internet! You might just force me to actually contribute to this fanbase!

Also how does one RP, I've never participated in one. I mean everybody here seems to know what they're doing so I'll probably sit this out. Though I do have an OC... I think I made a character log for him awhile ago, I'd have to dig a little...

An RP is like a group fan fiction. You write your character into a situation based off what you and other people have written it's really fun!

An RP is like a group fan fiction. You write your character into a situation based off what you and other people have written it's really fun!

I know that much, and it also seems that they locked out applicants just now.

• Brohoof 1

I think I must be the most pathetic alicorn OC of all time, can't even defend myself against earth ponies properly without getting bloodied up!

Wonder has become a little OP, so I'm either gonna retire him, or reboot him. Not to mention that our group made our characters stronger and more powerful, by going through each others dangerous RPs

Edited by Sonic Wind

Makes sense, my OC has been through stuff but it never really developed her on a power level, i made it a strict rule for myself not to match up to any powerful cannon characters unless its out of pure instinct (according to the RP's threats) or somepony requests it.

I'm removing myself from this RP because you guys don't have the patience to wait.

Sorry but I can't keep up since I got sick and no one had the courtesy to wait. 

I'm removing myself from this RP because you guys don't have the patience to wait.

Sorry but I can't keep up since I got sick and no one had the courtesy to wait.

1. Didn't even know you were sick, and i don't think you even asked us to wait.

2. You can't seriously expect every single person to grind the rp to a halt just because you can't post. We've all been there before, suck it up and deal with it cupcake.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@,

Hey, your post came way after Wonder did all of that stuff. Lightning and I are already outside the city.

Edited by Sonic Wind

@,

Hey, your post came way after Wonder did all of that stuff. Lightning and I are already outside the city.

I noticed, I fixed it.

@

Isn't Sombra gonna notice that Golden Flames and Cherry Blossom are kind of AWOL?

Ya, I was wondering that too, we have the edge since we put so much distance and track covering. From here we need to figure out how to get back into the battle. Should we go double agent and work for the princess? That would be fun. :)