Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can Dreaming Make you Travel to Other Worlds in Another Universe?

Photon Jet

Or how about the one where we are NOT alone but we also don't necessarily witness everything the same. Sure, we've got simple stuff like perspective and experiences that affect our perspectives but maybe we all see entirely different worlds with different laws of physics and we're all just avatars for the sake of interacting with each other in the true reality?

I've thought about that one too, sounds like the Q Continuum and the Matrix had a baby and produced our world. Explains why I get so jealous when I see others doing the things I wish I could do.

A good question. Our dreams are created from many sources. Some from our lives but other parts from somewhere else. My dreams, I usually dream every night, very detailed, and I remember a lot. So do you. Ask yourself to recall a dream, you can do it, it may be one or two of the most memorable, but you remember. So, you dreamed a major motion picture dream where you could levitate, I do that often enough I have a levitation license! xD Is it from another place in the universe? Probably not, just from you in a past or future timeline. What does this have to do with ponies? Do ponies dream of humans? They would think of them as Nightmares. xD

true

No I perfectly understand that and I know a lot of things and I ALSO did noticed that he seems down but he is treating me like crap though and confusing the hell out of me mind tricking me and I just can't I would actually jump of a cliff for him in the sense he was in danger but this just hurts I don't like having my feelings being messed with and him feeling down or having low self esteem (which he does and I'm not assuming this) doesn't justify him treating me like crap what bothers me is the lovely solid friendship we had he even defended me from my bullies EVEN if they were friends with him, now he even pays attention to what strangers say grrr and it's not about defending me either I only mentioned that to show the level of trust it was there we used to tell each other many things it's like all that has vanished (but I am very serious though I have discussed this with many people and no one understands his behavior he's really confusing me but the problem is when I reach for help (BECAUSE I HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE I'M GOING INSANE D: ) then people confuse me more and otherrs start getting involved ._.

and I see what you mean there I I'm trying as much as I can at least I haven't crept on him on facebook as much as I used to which it's a step although it's a BIT hard with him freaking sending game requests everyday ._. but I don't like deleting people JUST because of an issue I only delete people when I feel in danger or I have a strong hatred against that person .-. (for whatever reason)

I won't claim to know the whole situation but it sounds to me that if he's not trying to keep your friendship anymore, why should you bother to do the same with him? It's a hard decision to make but one you'll need to decide on for your own sake. You either need the resolve to figure out what's going on (assuming it's temporary) or the balls to cut him loose and forget about him as best you can.

My adventures take place away from the computer, soooooo...

I'm sorry, it's just very silly to me.

Dunno how the computer has anything to do with anything. :lol:

Knowing how our bodies conjure up our dreams and why it happens and what it's purpose is are two different subjects entirely. I find the fact that we know the how boring. It's the why I want to know.

I won't claim to know the whole situation but it sounds to me that if he's not trying to keep your friendship anymore, why should you bother to do the same with him? It's a hard decision to make but one you'll need to decide on for your own sake. You either need the resolve to figure out what's going on (assuming it's temporary) or the balls to cut him loose and forget about him as best you can.

Knowing how our bodies conjure up our dreams and why it happens and what it's purpose is are two different subjects entirely. I find the fact that we know the how boring. It's the why I want to know.

yeah :/ I guess I would have to just let time do it's job and I understand .-. ._. .-. ._.

yeah :/ I guess I would have to just let time do it's job and I understand .-. ._. .-. ._.

I'm sorry I can't help more. Without knowing the whole situation (and I don't expect you to know the whole situation yourself) that's the best I got.

......actually, that's an interesting thought!

I would say they take you to infinity and beyond because you use your imagination, but not on purpose. When you're sleeping, the brain functions in some ways that take a few details you've experienced and put them together to create an imaginative story. When you're day dreaming, that's imagination. 

It's not bad to have it, in fact it's a wonderful thing. All you honestly have to be worried about is you trying to make it true. If it's a dream like something you want to accomplish in life, like getting a certain job or falling in love, that's life. If it's a dream where you're in Equestria as a pony and you do a bunch of crazy things, that might be a little hard to make it come true. BUT! You can always do things that revolved around that certain dream...like "Save the ponies!" or "Charity for Bronies!" or you could go into animation, art, music, story-telling, or whatever.

In my opinion, it's good to dream and it's good to let out your ideas.

I didn't think of it that way, I honestly don't know the 'why' behind it. However, in a way, the 'how' pretty much explained the 'why'.

I didn't think of it that way, I honestly don't know the 'why' behind it. However, in a way, the 'how' pretty much explained the 'why'.

It only really explains it in the same way as knowing the "how" of our imaginations explains why we are able to imagine things that aren't strictly tied to reality. There's so many unanswered questions. ;)

• Brohoof 1

I'm sorry I can't help more. Without knowing the whole situation (and I don't expect you to know the whole situation yourself) that's the best I got.

no yes I understand that completely (to be honest I'm trying to figure it out myself so I don't expect you to know) thanks though the thought is nice

I know this may sound odd, but I am fascinated with dreaming and dreams.

I'm almost excited to fall asleep for the night because I usually embark in quests, go on journeys, and travel through ancient lands. :D

Heck, I feel excited just thinking about it!

I always imagined that, what if when people sleep, their minds are 'connected' in a way. There is one huge place where when we sleep, we are 'teleported' into this place and sometimes even interact with one another. Okay, that's pretty stupid, but a nice thought.

I should know better. I mean, haven't we learned that dreams are simply thoughts from the day we just had put together in our brain? Something like that, at least.

Unlike other's dreams, quite a few of mine continue where I've 'left off' (woke up) from the previous dream. I meet the same people, have the same goals, and automatically am in similar surroundings. I've had an instance where on some nights, I see my 'dream friends' - Kaleeshi, Daniel, Belle, and my drawing/comic characters, a talking rat named Napoleon accompanied by a talking rabbit named Daisy. They recognize and talk with me like real people. Wouldn't it be so cool if these were real people dreaming? (Well except for Daisy and Napoleon. :P )

Some people say every night a dream is different, but most of my dreams have, like I just said, the same people, surroundings, etc.

I have an incredible memory as everyone says, and can literally remember when I was 3 years old, what I ate for breakfast last Wednesday,(French toast strips) and the outfits I've worn on any given day. I can even quote everything that my 'dream friends' have said, as well as remember what I and they have done.

It only really explains it in the same way as knowing the "how" of our imaginations explains why we are able to imagine things that aren't strictly tied to reality. There's so many unanswered questions.

Yeah. Description of the process is not yet an explanation. But lots of people confuse these two, and take a mere description of some phenomenon as if it were already explained and no mystery has been left there. I see it everyday in science...

• Brohoof 1

I am with you there CavyShy.I like adventures as well while dreaming. I wonder where will we be at the next time we sleep?

Still, we have to watch out for nightmares sometime as they make us weaken with fear. If one does happen, we have to bravely face them with all the power we have.

• Brohoof 1