Has someone hated you for NO reason?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

Possibly so. Well, maybe they got the wrong impression from a conversation I've had with them or someone else, but yeah I sometimes like to talk to people I don't know and they give me a weird reaction as if I did something wrong. I kind of dislike the whole "Post someone a message, they view your profile, then ignore your message" thing, I take that as an insult most of the time.

I don't think so...

There's only been 2 people that have outright not liked me. well the ones that I know of. But they had their reasons.

This one girl, my ex's ex. We got into it, but that's in the past. We moved on, apologized and got over it.

My pre cal teacher. I was so sick of doing awful in his class. It wasn't just me. It was everyone. I had a D+ and literally had the highest grade in the class. I had double jaw surgery, missed 3 weeks of school, and I knew I would never catch up. He gave me 0's for everything even though I told him I was in recovery, he just kept "forgetting" even though I emailed him after the fact...so I dropped the class and told my counselor he was the worst teacher and shouldn't even be able to teach pre cal since he sucks so hard at it. He gave me the stink eye whenever I passed his class in the hall, oh well.

Retook the class this year and I have an A+ so far. Jokes on him. He sucks.

• Brohoof 1

Actually, it was the other way around. I hated a bunch of people for no apparent reason. Still do some of them, though i try to give everyone a fair chance. I used to be more full of spite towards others, but i try to leave that behind me now.

• Brohoof 1

About a few months ago after getting picked up in more views and subscribers on my channel, I got random "hate comments" on one of my episodes of my Lightning Bliss show. It was specifically at me at first, the pony simply didn't like alicorn OCs.

He was a young colt, who was also an anaylists, an dsupposedly part of the Rift Cafe, which I'm happily a part of now. However thinking his comment was more of a joke, I kid back. This only lead to him stating things under the line that basically sum up that, since I have an alicorn for an OC or ponysona, I do NOT deserve any respect.

This person didn't even know me as a person, heck I was shocked at how young and brash this person was that he'd be so willing to insult someone nearly twice his age. If we were to meet in the real world, I probably wouldn't hesitate to chew his ear off and talk to his parents. But needless to say this won't happen, nor there's no point. Some ponies just gonna hate for no 'very good' reason.

• Brohoof 1

I'm just a silly little alicorn, trying to get by in the fandom ^^

sig-19227.SignatureAlicorn2_zpsb868001e.png

The Lightning Bliss Show

Lightning Bliss DevianArt

While playing online games i've been on hated on for being a girl because apparently 'We get free rides and the games is easy for us because we beg for items', this was after the dude lost in a duel and just flipped his lid for no apparent reason, we were actually fairly good friends before that too which was the oddest thing.

I think other people just hate for the sake of hating, it's the internet at the end of the day, i've had insults such as 'I hope you get (insert horrible disease here) and die' for next to no reason >_<'

• Brohoof 2

While playing online games i've been on hated on for being a girl because apparently 'We get free rides and the games is easy for us because we beg for items', this was after the dude lost in a duel and just flipped his lid for no apparent reason, we were actually fairly good friends before that too which was the oddest thing.

I think other people just hate for the sake of hating, it's the internet at the end of the day, i've had insults such as 'I hope you get (insert horrible disease here) and die' for next to no reason >_<'

If my sister's ex-husband was smart enough to use a computer I'd be asking if that dude's name was Mark.

• Brohoof 1

"You know, I don't know who or what you are Methos, and I know you don't want to hear this, but you did teach me something. You taught me that Life's about change, about learning to accept who you are, good or bad. And I thank you for that."

-Duncan McLeod.

Yes in Elementry school it happened to me, course I found out the reason why this girl hated me later on.

This girl started hanging out with one of my friends, and I went to hang out with them together, when she gave me this ugly look and asked to speak with my friend in private. So i wated for 20mins and my friend came back and told me "She doesn't want you playing with us... she said you'd ruin the game for some reason and to get lost... I just met her and I really like her, please don't ruin the game for us!"

So I had no idea what to say... I was heart broken, but I didn't want to ruin my "friend"s time with this new girl so I backed off. Turns out though this new girl knew i was good friends with my friend, she was jealous of me being sucha good friend with her and wanted me out of the picture. As the months went by she spread rumors about how horrible I was and how I was talking behind my friend's back. She also spread rumors about herself, like she was a human experiment and her parents were killed by the government and she has a twin sister who takes her place at school from time to time to protect themselves.

She has what I would call OCLD Obessive Compulsive Lying Disorder...

Anyways by the time I got into middle school my friendships weren't that strong because of her, and I ended up giving up on them because they all wanted to believe in the psycho and I didn't. College were the best years of my life, didn't have to put up with immature dumb*ss kids lol.

This girl... Was she short, with brown hair, and a name starting with N? Did she bob her head annoyingly when she talked? Was she the type of person who watches a show and is incapable of understanding or analyzing it?

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was akin to a slow death. If I must live as I did before then... -Lelouch, Code Geass - My NEW DeviantART: http://SilverStarApple.deviantart.com/Want to make money for being an AWESOME PONY? https://www.tsu.co/Epsilon725

My fanfic, starring Silver Star Apple: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/224996/the-shining-silver-star-of-the-apple-family

There was this one kid in my engineering class in my sophomore year of high school.

He would always look at me angrily, stand in my way while I was working (in that class, it involved alot of moving around), asked if I was gay, generally getting up in my face etc. I seriously never talked to him. ever. Not before, nor after I started to notice he didn't like me. I was one of the tallest kids in class, he was pretty average, (maybe that's why) so I came really close to beating the shit out of him, too. 

I work on a three strike system: someone wrongs me twice, fine; they hit the third strike, they're out. Literally. People seem to have a way of detecting that, and stopping right before they hit the limit.

This was also before I got into the MLP fandom, and, even then, I've never been open about it, so that can't be why.

Some people are just assholes, I guess.

Edited by Omega Centauri

...But that's just my opinion.

Yeah, several. I'll give my most recent one, though:

There is a senior who I take both Spanish and High School Math with. He is generally annoying, constantly making "your mom" jokes, swearing like he's a drunken dwarf, and threatening people. No one, not even my teachers like him. He sees me as his "dog" who needs to bow to him. He also cornered me when I was walking to my period 2 English class, telling me "Be my friend or I'll kill you." I refused his offer, on account of his past behavior. However, that's not the worst thing. He once tried to drive me and my friends apart. 

Here's what happened:

Now, I am in a DnD group with several freshmen and sophomores. So, one day this girl has THE BRIGHT FUCKING IDEA to invite this guy over to hang with us at lunch. I knew this was a bad idea, so I tried to convince her. She plain ignores me. So, I try to ignore him and just try to spend time with my friends. This guy then tries to annoy me, and I just ignore him. Finally, he says to me: "LEAVE! YOU CAN'T BE HERE! THESE ARE MY FRIENDS NOW!" And I ran, crying. Here's the shocker: none of my groupmates defended me.

An even bigger shocker: 

I'm not the only kid he picks on. 

Nowadays, I just ignore him. The best solution.

• Brohoof 1

image.png.de1cd400845692cbbd4808f6b8c63fdb.png

Official Discordian pope. Known as Miss Kallixti Oddball to the enlightened..

This girl I had to work with in a class work group seemed to hate my guts for some reason. But then again she was vicious to many people listing to some of her stories. I did absolutely nothing to her. I tried to be nice to her and was willing to work with her and to finish our assignment.

Edited by whitetiger187

Yes, I've had one guy in 6th grade look at me and literally say "I don't like you" for literally no reason. I live in Niagara Falls, by the way, and not the Ontario side, either.

I've had it happen a few times now and then

Usually people are so miserable they take it out on everyone else .___. or it turned out that someone had been gossiping behind my back taring me down and made someone suddenly drop contact with me

Avatar designed by my beloved VinylShadow~

~~~COMMISSIONS OPEN~~~

http://mlpforums.com/topic/102640-lightning-mana-custom-pony-figure-commissions/

I've had a few people dislike me. I'm not sure about hate. I don't know if anyone hates me at this moment, I hope not.

Now that I've seen the .gif in your signature, I do. Thanks for making sure I'll never sleep again.  :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 1

7xl7UbK.png

Signature created by Champion RD92

My old Italian teacher, when I was little. She hated me and a friend of mine, and told us too! It was pure hell for five years for us

sig-26587.sig-26587.sig-26587.sig-26587.

"Look and you will find the Hope amidst Sparkling Raindrops in a Sun Shower"

... as you may have guessed, I didn't come up with this sentence but randomly found it on the net. But I like it.

Yeah, just recently some kid in class tried making a joke out of me by saying "Hey, do you want to go out with him?" I replied to him saying "You're not very entertaining." He then gotten angry and raised his voice. "You're stupid." I had no idea what I've done wrong. ("I just don't know what went wrong!")

Luckily, I haven't seen him in a couple months. 

out of my swamp

@Rainboom Dash

They probably pretend to hate you to provoke a reaction because their lives are so dull and empty, ruining someone else's happiness is pleasureful to them.

But yeah, in year 10 a new girl (who made it as big a point as possible to tell everyone she was gay) joined and constantly gave me evil's and swore at me for no reason, I think she was jealous of my GF, but apart from that she had no reason to hate me. I spoke to her once and that conversation consisted of "hello" and "bye".

sylveon_the_pink_by_thebronypinkiepie-d8

http://mlpforums.com/topic/121534-the-evil-withinoutlast-style-survival-rp/ Take a look at my RP please.

-Sig by Handsome Changeling

My family moved around a lot when we were growing up, so I never really spent all that long in one place one or two years at most at one place.  Most of the schools I went to there was always a group, big or small, of people that would harass me for no reason beyond the fact that I'm new/ look different or some other petty reason.  

Edited by Anishna

• 3 weeks later...

I believe people hate me for no reason. It's like I talk to people and it's all fine then they never talk to me again... I'm just hated all around I guess.

img-30538-1-img-30538-1-post-8308-0-7667

Signature By: Kyoshi 

"There has never been a sadness that can't be cured by breakfast food." - Ron Swanson

QuirkyUsername Makes Me Smile!