Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So does everyone else know about this?

JayStorm

What about it, that she is smart? Or that she tends to act as the leader, even before she was a princess?

What about this is meant to be surprising?

Edited by joecal97
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

What about it, that she is smart? Or that she tends to act as the leader, even before she was a princess?

What about this is meant to be surprising?

i was talking about the Rainbow stuff, Am I just late to the party?

EDIT; My gosh, how many words am I gonna kill by morning?

Edited by JayStorm

Gah, the rainbow stuff.

I hope it doesn't slather it's greasy tentacles on the cartoon.

It will. Odds are 9/10 it's what's in the box. Those tentacles are just going to pop right out and get all over everything.

• Brohoof 1

It will. Odds are 9/10 it's what's in the box. Those tentacles are just going to pop right out and get all over everything.

Damn it, not all over my fine china.

They better shoot death lasers in Rainbow mode or some sh#t...

I got a Pinkie Pie toy from McDonalds. I really hope if it has to be included in the show, its a 1 time thing. All these unnecessary transformations that the mane 6 go through are starting to get old.

full.png

So what's your point?  Twilight is intelligent and ponies look up to her?  I think the show made that clear.  Twilight's hot minute was a lot more informative.

I can't open the link :( Can someone tell me what it entails?

Oh, don't cry.

img-1410143-1-136597443687.jpg

It's a video bio of Twilight Sparkle.  As I said, it tells us general information that we all know from the show.  I suppose it is meant to introduce people to the character, but I don't think it's very good.

Am I the only one who doesn't understand the Rainbow Power thing? Where did it come from and what does it mean?  :blink:

Am I the only one who doesn't understand the Rainbow Power thing? Where did it come from and what does it mean?  :blink:

It's subliminal messaging. It came from San Fransisco. I means we need more glitter to solve the worlds problems.

Judging by the escalating issue of water shortage around the world, we're gonna need a lot of glitter.