Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Secret Wars

RunsWithSquirlz

@

Sekel pushed his hands against the air in an effort to say he was sorry. "Sorry. I don't usually pick up on sarcasm." Sekel apologised. He brought his hands down and brought them under his hood so that he could see them clearly. He noticed tiny sparks dancing between his fingers. Sighing, he clenched his hands and placed them in his pockets. Getting up off the couch, he began to walk around the room. "Why do you hate wearing glasses? Usually people love wearing them but that may be because they're used to wearing them."

@@,
"I don't like the idea of being forced to wear something, and this pair are kinda broken. Like I think I'm starting to get cuts along my nose 'cause of them."
Again Ravek had to push up her glasses, though it also pushed her point, or whatever point she was making. Though it was good to know that she wasn't having an episode, sometimes she did have them without noticing, though her friends would usually point it out for her when they were happening. 
Though Ravek felt like she was being interrogated by two dudes could possibly be 10 years older than herself. 

@

"Ouch. That's not good. Anyway, at least you can see properly. That's gotta be a plus, right?" Sekel asked her. He was trying to not be interrogative but it sounded like he was. He shook his hands while he walked to try and relieve some tension from his body. Whenever he gets too tense he either lights up and cause everyone in the room to go blind momentarily or his plasma bolts start bursting out of his hands at random intervals until he relaxes his body enough to not cause any trouble.

@, @@Alex Kennedy, @@Delernil

"When do you think the Professor will get here?" He asked the room.

@,
"Do you have ADHD mate? You can't seem to sit still."
And too Ravek, Sekel didn't seem to keep himself still for a little while, because before he was fidgeting and now he was walking about the room. Maybe he was just nervous, it wasn't like they were in the best of situations for complete comfort, considering that most of them had come from all other the world to be probably murdered by someone. 
"And soon, really he should have been here when we got here, it's not polite to keep us waiting I reckon. 

@

Sekel laughed and shook his head. "I don't have ADHD, I'm just tense as hell. This is my way of trying to calm dow before something bad happens sheila." Sekel told her. H tried to count to ten. He tried counting sheep to fall asleep, not caring if his head hit the floor and killed him. He justcan't seem to relax.

@@RunsWithSquirlz, Amber rummaged in her handbag and eventually found the pass. The others had already gone in. She handed her pass to the maid in a trembling hand. She really hoped that there were other people here who spoke English; she didn't have a word of German. At her school, they'd taught French.

Once she had shown her pass to the maid, Amber went to the room which to her eyes seemed packed full of students. She wondered if everyone else had been sent a letter as she had. She was shy and didn't want to speak at first, but pushed her hood back so that her hair and face could be seen.

@@RunsWithSquirlz,

"Yeah, got one right here babe." Dan said. He then reached into his pocket and took out the pass that he was given with the letter that he received and gave it to the maid. He then turned back towards the limo and yelled to the driver, "Come on, help me out with the bags! I can't do all the work by myself!" The driver then got out and popped the trunk.

Connor sighed and opened the door of the cab he had taken up from the airport, he exited the cab and the fresh air greeted him outside, he took a deep breath and paid the cab driver then stepped up to the mansion and knocked on the door, and waited for someone to come and open it.

@@Pripyat Pony,@, @, @, @, @, @, @@Alex Kennedy, @@Delernil

The maid took their passes and let them all through. "Thank you, hon. Like yours too!" she replied to Emi.

------

Fae had taken her time and took the long dirt road to the mansion by foot. She had lost count at the amount of taxis that drove by and raised her eyebrow at the limo. She came to the large doors, flicking her cigarette to the side and handing over her pass. She said nothing and largely ignored everybody. Once let in, she choose to lean against a corner of the wall; playing with a bit of her white hair.

--------

The double doors at the end of the room swung open. A young man -somewhat frazzled- tried to fix himself and catch his breath. he looked around at all the fresh faces and realized he must not have been much older. "Welcome! I'm sure of you might have some translation problems but if you give me a moment..." he fished into one jacket pocket and took out a handful of small ear buds. He placed them on the table for everyone to choose. "I'm Professor Allrich. This is a translation bud so we can all understand each other...oh boy I'm excited!" Allrich clapped his hands together and looked around.

@@RunsWithSquirlz,

Nicholas nodded and picked up one of the earbuds. At least this way he wouldn't have to feel bad about speaking in a language not all of them could understand. He wouldn't want people to think he was talking behind their backs. He was also just glad that things were getting underway. Just standing around and socializing wasn't really his thing. 

Petria grabbed one of the earbuds and put them in. It was a problem, them all being from different parts of the world. Thankfully they had these. Now he wouldnt have to use his terrible German! He placed the cup of tea on the table in front of his and sat forward. Maybe this man would finally explain what this school was, and why they were in it.

@@RunsWithSquirlz

"A translation bud?" Jack scooped one up from the table. "This is the stuff out of a sci-fi movie, sir" After a quick lookover of the item he placed it in his ear. "Well, good to meet you professor. I'm Jackson Boyd, but you probably already know that if you could find my address" Jack walked over to him and extended his hand to shake the professor's.

Emi.

Emi allowed herself to be ushered along inside with the others - peering around curiously as she made her way along - trailing not out of nervousness, but mere absent mindedness. She simply felt no need to hurry.

"Oh." She stated calmly as she was presented with the translator - holding it carefully between her thumb and forefinger as she looked at it for a moment. "Thank you very much."

She looked around at the others - feeling like she should say something but not really sure what, or who to. Instead, she simply stood quietly off to one side - rolling the bug between her fingers nervously.

(edited)

@,

"You'd be surprised on how much influence we have on popular media! But that's a class for later!" he answered. Allrich took Jacksons hand and shook it "Yes, Jackson. 24 and from the US? I must say you have a fascinating gift."

"Is everyone here? We seem to be missing a few...I'll start soon anyway!"

@,

Edited by RunsWithSquirlz

@@RunsWithSquirlz
Ravek reached out and grabbed one of the buds, she placed it in one of her ears, but she knew that she would have to change that ear sooner or later. She hadn't exactly depressurised from the plane so blocking one ear was probably not a good idea, but at least everyone could communicate now. 
"We've effected popular media? Okay then, Hello Sir. I'm Ravek, Ravek Johnson."
It seemed as though people were doing their introductions, so she might as well introduce herself anyway. And she would have to talk to the Professor anyway about her medication, so might as well get the introductions out of the way. 

@@RunsWithSquirlz

Sekel tried to walk to the table as calmly as he could. He picked an earbud up and placed it in an ear. "At least now there won't be any translation problems. I'm Sekel." Sekel introduced himself and waved to everyone. When he did, a plasma bolt accidentally flew out if his hand to burn a hole in the wall. He quickly put his hand back in his pocket and went back to the wall.

Connor entered the mansion and took one of the buds, and stuck it in his ear, then looked at the group gathered in front of him, a lot of different nationalities where here, that's was for sure, but now connor was wondering what to do next, he also wondered how big his new room was.

@,
Ravek watched as Sekel waved to everybody about the room when he got one of the translators into his own ears. Though she wasn't expecting the blot of light that went past her and into the wall behind her.

Though she never saw the blot land into the wall, because as soon as she blinked she was in utter darkness. Slowly Ravek took off her glasses, and then she could see much better but she was still in the land of the dark. A small sigh escaped her lips, this was partially why she needed medication, so this kind of stuff didn't happen. But at least she was somewhere safe, for now. 

Though, Ravek was a little stuck for the moment, stuck in an area she didn't know that well so anything could have been lurking in the dark, but she could defend herself if she had too. This wasn't her first tumble into the Further, and as she reached into her satchel and grabbed her curved dagger, she waited and listened to the noises around herself. 
She would probably have to wait a moment before she could try and get back into the normal world.

@

Sekel looked over to where he thought Ravek was but he didn't see her there. "Does anyone know where Ravek is? She's the girl who was sitting there." Sekel said and pointed to where Ravek was sitting. He accidentally fired another plasma bolt and quickly placed his hands in his pockets, keeping his hands in a fist. The plasma bolt he fired landed next to the hole he made earlier.

(edited)

Emi.

@,

"She went somewhere." Emi interjected 'helpfully' - shrugging slightly as she did, still clutching the book to her chest.

"Maybe she was running away from your hands... or maybe she got hungry? I don't know."

Speaking with a passive expression and a perfectly calm tone - Emi wasn't in the least bit put out by the vanishing girl or the firework-hands - not that they weren't interesting things to happen... she was just a little preoccupied wondering if she should dye her hair: which seemed like a much more important question to her way of thinking.

"She was there, and then she wasn't." She added, trying to help as well as she could.

Edited by Cinderscribe

He watched the events occur with pursed lips and broke out into a slow grin "Sekel, let's say she is in a different dimension...". Professor Allrich jumped at the second misfire and then turned to his new students "This is why you're here. To learn and develop the gifts you have. To avoid mishaps and accidents."

He looked around the room "My name is Professor Allrich, I found you and invited you here. All I ask in return for everything we give you is..." he hesitated and had to almost force the words out"...all I ask in return is for you to fight for this world. To save it."

The maid from before entered the room ans stood at the opposite end with her hands folded over her apron. Allrich motioned to her "This is Agent Annie. She is tasked to protect you all from any enemies...or just lunatics. While you live here in the mansion, all things related should be directed towards her and her staff. Our facility...the school as I like to call it." he chuckled to himself. Annie sighed and he cleared his throat "The school is underground. I will be taking you on a tour in just a moment."

(edited)

@,@, @@RunsWithSquirlz,  

Jack didn't like the way the professor had said fascinating. "Holy crap!" Jack ducked to the side as the plasma bolt shot from Sekel's hand. "What was that?!" He shouted. No answer. Everyone was still. "This again?" He signed as he thought for everything to speed up again. He was a good few feet from when he had ducked away so it looked like he had teleported or for those who had a keen eye moved extremely fast.

"What was that? And why did she just disappear? And why am I the only one panicking! What do you mean save the world?!"

Edited by Airbornepony

(edited)

@@RunsWithSquirlz,

"You can't start without the most awesome guy here" dan said as he walked in with a grin on his face. Behind him was the driver carrying his bags. "By the way," he asked, "is there somewhere is there somewhere I can drop these. I think this guy is getting tired." He then gestured to the driver carrying the bags.

Edited by Black Mask

@, @, @@RunsWithSquirlz

"Thanks for the help." Sekel said sarcastically. He turned to the Professor and finally took his hood off. His upper face seemed normal for the most part except for his eyes. They were bright yellow and had no pupil. "We have to save the world? How do you expect me to control this?" Sekel asked. He moved his hand and fired off another plasma bolt. "Seems like you teleported Jack." Sekel said wjen he looked at Jack with his yellow eyes. "Now you know why I kept my hood on."

(edited)

Emi.

Somebody mentioned something about fighting and saving the world - that didn't really interest Emi: she didn't like fighting, and she wasn't very good at it either. She paid no attention.

@,

@,

"You're welcome." Chirped Emi obliviously as she wondered briefly why the other guy was getting so worked up about people vanishing, when he had just done it himself. Maybe he was mad - he seemed to be talking to himself for a second, and that was another good sign. She would ask him later - Emi didn't know any mad people.

@,

"He can drop them anywhere... this floor is quite hard though - it probably isn't a good idea. I'd just put them down carefully If it was me." She explained carefully to the somewhat more relaxed (and less mad) guest. "You know, so nothing gets broken."

Edited by Cinderscribe