Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you sometimes wish you were a different gender?

TheMarkz0ne

Do you?  

88 users have voted

1. 1. Do you?

• I would prefer to be the opposite gender.
    • I'm fine the way I am
    • I wish I could be both.

There have been moments where I would've rather been female - on account for not being disapproved for having longer hair and not needing to shave every few days. Aside from that though, I'm content with the way I am and wouldn't really be comfortable with suddenly changing.

Sometimes I wish I was both genders (or sexes) in some ways in all honesty. Though I'm satisfied enough (Just, ENOUGH) with this male form, and it would be awkward if I changed that considering I have a boyfriend that's gay that isn't into well, female anything. :sealed:

11 minutes ago, Cash In said:

There have been moments where I would've rather been female - on account for not being disapproved for having longer hair and not needing to shave every few days. Aside from that though, I'm content with the way I am and wouldn't really be comfortable with suddenly changing.

Just grow a hillbilly beard, like me. Or a moonshiner beard. Or a Confederate beard. I guess I look the most like a moonshining Confederate veteran :yay:

On 2019-07-15 at 12:30 AM, Methuselah said:

Just grow a hillbilly beard, like me. Or a moonshiner beard. Or a Confederate beard. I guess I look the most like a moonshining Confederate veteran :yay:

:p

I've been obsessed over gender and my desire to be a cis woman for over a decade. It only gets worse as time goes on and I don't know how I'm going to bare it.

• Brohoof 1