Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Matt20

Hi I couldn't find a place to write this so for now I will ask this here. Do you think the ponies will find the keys for that box anytime soon because it's the 24th episode and the ponies have not found 1 key? When do you think they will find one?

• Brohoof 1

Hi I couldn't find a place to write this so for now I will ask this here. Do you think the ponies will find the keys for that box anytime soon because it's the 24th episode and the ponies have not found 1 key? When do you think they will find one?

Huh? They've already found most of them.

• Brohoof 1

They're opening it in the finale(obviously), so I'm positive that Twilight gets her key there

• Brohoof 1

The Ponies have already found 5 of the 6 keys, Twilight Sparkle should be finding her key in this Saturday's episode.

• Brohoof 1

They have found the 5 keys out of the 6 that they need to open the box. Twilight's key will be shown in the season finale, that's what we were building the suspense up to.

• Brohoof 1

Clearly you haven't been paying attention. The keys were all the stuff that like glowed with a rainbow hue.

@ Matt20,

Yeah I have to agree with Lord Spork. After Rainbow Falls, I caught onto a pattern and have been posting on http://mlpforums.com/topic/85248-keys-and-rainbow-items/ about the pattern of them getting the keys. I'm surprised you haven't caught onto it as well.

• Brohoof 1