Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media The Final Boss of the Internet

Shady Bubbles

(edited)

Already seen it. I also managed to watch it the first time with no reaction. You cannot disgust me.

Not gross at all and still no emotion.

Lost my appetite and now I'm not gonna be able to eat my pizza goldfish, so screw you, but I remain unperturbed facially.

Alright, this one's honestly not that bad to me.

NOTE: You must watch THE WHOLE VIDEO. I know it's long as shit, but it won't have the same effect if you don't. No cheating :)

Anyways,

Phase 11: Why Warheads Have a Warning Label

(Removed)

Edited by Shady Bubbles

(edited)

Meh. You need to try harder than that.

Pff. Next.

I expect that was just lulling us into a false sense of security. Whatever comes next must be truly horrible.

Here it is. As a girl, this made ME uncomfortable. I couldn't imagine how a male would feel watching this.

This thread will probably be deleted after this, either by me or a mod (I don't think I'm breaking any rules, but I will check after this. I'd rather not get in any trouble)

This video is extremely graphic and disturbing. Watch at your own risk.

If you made it this far and still haven't quit, good for you.

You can stop now, no one will judge you for it.

If you choose to go on, may God have mercy on your soul.

Here it is kiddies, the most disturbing, hard to watch video I have ever seen in my life.

Phase 12: The World Famous BME Pain Olympics

(Removed)

Edited by Shady Bubbles

NEXT PHASE THAT WAS EASY...wait that was the last phase....too easy

Someone forgot to take their Prozac  :muffins:

I've already watched those in dares. Didn't affect me at all, though I did get some amusement over my friends' reactions.

I guess you're just cold blooded. Some people can handle things like this. It's the most disgusting, horrible thing I've ever seen. I'm sure there's worse hiding in the shadows of the internet, but I don't think I have the courage to look :(  Just finding these videos again was hard enough on me. You sir, have balls of steel.

I guess you're just cold blooded. Some people can handle things like this. It's the most disgusting, horrible thing I've ever seen. I'm sure there's worse hiding in the shadows of the internet, but I don't think I have the courage to look :(  Just finding these videos again was hard enough on me. You sir, have balls of steel.

Oh trust me, there is a LOT worse videos out there. The Pain Olympics just scratches the surface on the subject.

• Brohoof 1

I will be removing these links in 10 minutes, as some of these classify as NSFW. I'll leave some of the more "kid friendly" videos, even though most of them can barely be called that. Hopefully no one was scarred for life, or suffered any pain or trauma from this. If you did, I'm terribly sorry. 

As for the rest of you, you should probably look into a movie called "A Serbian Film". It should be enjoyable for your disturbed little minds.

Here's your prize: You get to watch a man eat a margarita glass full of salt without blinking

(This was a runner up. I love Shoenice, he eats some crazy stuff.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-KOj-KNBhQ

Thanks for participating  :)  You really are some emotionless fellows. I hope you enjoyed my challenge, even if it was too easy for you.

Stay classy San Diego.

I can't think of anything worse. You watched Satanic Wiggles, Halo crack fiends, genital disfiguration and a live suicide, and kept a straight face the whole time? I had to take breaks in between posting these. I just don't see how you can do it. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it while it lasted, as I'm gonna have to take a lot of this content down.

Take it easy my crazy, disturbed friends. Remember, the world is the scariest place you can be. The internet is just where you go to get away from it.

I want a formal apology. I can never be the same person now. This thread gave me PTSD and I didn't even win.

I am really and truly sorry. Please be aware that you not making it through does not mean you lost. You lost if you actually sat through all of this and didn't feel a thing. That means the internet has desensitized you, and made you empathetic. Game Over.

• Brohoof 1