Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media The Final Boss of the Internet

Shady Bubbles

I was on one of those "Youtube Journeys" earlier when I rediscovered this gem that my brother used to call "The Final Boss of the Internet".

The challenge is to make it through the video with a straight face. If your face moves at all besides blinking, you lose your gold, rupies, exp points, Pokemon, items, unlocked characters, and sanity.

No pressure though.

(Sidenote: this isn't the REAL final boss, it's just his phase 1. There are 12 phases)

Good luck  :lol:

• Brohoof 9

I thought that the final boss of the internet was SOPA, learn something new everyday. :lol:

SOPA is more like one of those creepy haunted game stories where the Devil is inside someone's copy of COD  :lol:

• Brohoof 2

SOPA is more like one of those creepy haunted game stories where the Devil is inside someone's copy of COD  :lol:

The horror, the horror, that is the true final boss! ^_^

• Brohoof 1

only part that almost got me was when the black girl held up the fried chicken...don't judge. Anyways, phase 2 complete!

Pfft easy peasy pudding in the cheesy. 

Phase 3: Halo Reach Devils (Now in G Major!)

• Brohoof 1

I was able to do it so far. The first one especially. It was practically the theme song at one of my past jobs. It was played at least once a week. LOL

This has always been the final boss of the internet for me. That's what someone told me it was when they first linked me.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I passed the first phase pretty easily, the second phase was harder I as laughing on the inside and forced myself to not laugh, the part where the girl's eyeballs get huge almost broke me, anyway 100% so far.

EDIT: Phase 3, wow, after the first ten seconds I was holding it back but by 20 seconds I was lmao, then composed myself but the boners and the snorting threw me back over the edge.

Edited by PsychedelicPony
  • Brohoof 1

I thought that the final boss of the internet was SOPA, learn something new everyday. :lol:

This brought a smile to my face, not gonna lie :D

Also, getting through that video with a straight face is impossible. Just sayin' :D

• Brohoof 2

This brought a smile to my face, not gonna lie :D

Also, getting through that video with a straight face is impossible. Just sayin' :D

The power of comedy, my dear ghostie. :D

These are too easy. Hit me with a real challenge.

img-2610122-1-562.jpeg

I was able to do it so far. The first one especially. It was practically the theme song at one of my past jobs. It was played at least once a week. LOL

This has always been the final boss of the internet for me. That's what someone told me it was when they first linked me.

Phase 4: Satan is Simply Smashing (Consonance FTW)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Phase 4: Satan is Simply Smashing (Consonance FTW)

I couldn't help it. Ten seconds in I was down. Nigel is just too hilarious.

Also, I have always loved that song.

Edited by Discordian
  • Brohoof 1

A little bit better, but it lost it's magic in 15 seconds.

I MADE IT! WHOO! *victory dance*

Phase 5: Beelzebubstep (G.O.A.T. Dubstep)

Get it? Cause it's the greatest of all time, and it's got goats... Yeah I know I suck  :(