Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello! I'm an obsessed Pinkie Pie fangirl, and you?

Quisticram

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google search, aint' the internet grand?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I looked it up to see what the hype was about, and whattya know, they where right, once you watch the pilot, you'll be hooked.

Well, I really like Pinkie Pie, let me tell you why. I have a sad life. I have a small group of friends, who don't get me wrong, I love, but the rest of the kids in my school, they make it there goal to crush my frail spirit. When I first saw My Little Pony, and Pinkie Pie, I realized, that's what kind of person I want to be. I want to be optimistic and happy all the time. And, I tried to be more like that, I would focus on positives in life. Sure I still get sad, well quite often, actually, but as the line in "Smile" goes, "It's true some days are dark and lonely, and maybe you feel sad. But Pinkie will be there to show you that it isn't that bad." What I mean is, Pinkie Pie always cheers me up, and makes me forget about bad things.

If you want, I've set up my About Me page, so you can read that. Thank you! I hope to make lots of friends!

PS. Pinkie Pie is best alicorn.

post-26826-0-03786600-1400025750_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 9

I'm an obsessive Rarity fanboy :D

Welcome to the forums! :D

rarity_and_pinkie_pie_by_zeflootershy-d4I'm sorry to hear about all of that stuff, but I can totally understand how obsessive fanboy/girling can be good for the soul :D I know being a huge Rarity fan has helped me a ton with my problems in life :D I can totally get you.

Anyway, welcome to our neck of the fandom! Hope you'll stick around! :D

There's a Pinkie Pie fan club around here somewhere...:D

• Brohoof 3

Hi Quistricram and welcome to the party!  I'm a Fluttershy fanboy myself but I have total admiration for your desire to emulate Pinkie Pie's endless enthusiasm and energy.  And I'm sure you'll be making lots of friends during your stay here. 

Cheers!  :D 

• Brohoof 1

Hello there, Quistricram

My "obssession" is of the Mane 6, not just one particular pony.

Anyway, I'm sure you'll have fun and make a lot of new friends here.

See you around~  ;)

• Brohoof 1

Hi Quistricram and welcome to the party!  I'm a Fluttershy fanboy myself but I have total admiration for your desire to emulate Pinkie Pie's endless enthusiasm and energy.  And I'm sure you'll be making lots of friends during your stay here. 

Cheers!  :D

Thank you! Also Flutter Shy is quite a great pony if I do say so myself. :)

I'm an obsessive Rarity fanboy :D

Welcome to the forums! :D

rarity_and_pinkie_pie_by_zeflootershy-d4I'm sorry to hear about all of that stuff, but I can totally understand how obsessive fanboy/girling can be good for the soul :D I know being a huge Rarity fan has helped me a ton with my problems in life :D I can totally get you.

Anyway, welcome to our neck of the fandom! Hope you'll stick around! :D

There's a Pinkie Pie fan club around here somewhere...:D

Ohh, thank you! And I'm absolutely joining that fan club.

tumblr_lyhvhpukBa1r6gpo9o1_500.png

Hello there, Quistricram

My "obssession" is of the Mane 6, not just one particular pony.

Anyway, I'm sure you'll have fun and make a lot of new friends here.

See you around~  ;)

Thank you! And I hope we can be friends!
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Well awesome, glad ya found the forums, I myself am obbssed with Rainbow Dashie, I view myself just like her! ;)

pleased_rainbow_dash_by_rainbowcrab-d4a2

Anyway, Welcome and have fun! ^_^

Edited by 0blivion
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums! It's great to have such positive energy from new members!

We really appreciate that :)

Pinkie is a great character too.

Brohoof /)

• Brohoof 2

Haha, I myself am completely in love with pinkie.Seriously, if I lived in equestria itd probably be like a spike to rarity kinda thing. Is that weird? Then again, tons of people are in love with cartoon characters...I think...

• Brohoof 2

@@Quisticram,

Well that is sad...

Just hang onto the things that give you joy and those who are kind towards you. Its messed up the amount of mean people there are out there who want to see others sad.

I do hope you have a enjoyable time here. 

• Brohoof 1

Hey there and welcome the forums Quisticram! My favorite pony is Twilight but I like all the mane 6 when they help each other out I like Pinkie's randomness a lot it just makes me laugh a lot! I've had times like that too when kids like that would make me feel sad but i just ignore them and go about my day happily! Message me if you want to talk about anything and good luck on the forums and enjoy!

• Brohoof 1