Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do I make text bigger, colored and signature on an iPad!?

kkoi
Go to solution Solved by duidamasterXD,

Hello. I want to know how to add color and make text bigger on an iPad. Now, I have to use an iPad because this is the only thing I can use to go on this forum unless we go to my grandmas house and I can use her laptop. But until then, how do I make text bigger and add color? And also, how do I add an image to my signature? I'm really struggling. I really want a signature, and I want to edit my About Me page with big text and colored. Can someone please help me?

I specifically want an answer from a mod or a donor, subscriber, whatever, so I can actually do it right and not have any problems. Please help?

post-26541-0-39092100-1400029621_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Well, i'm not a mod or admin or anything, but I would have to assume that you just have to insert the code within brackets with a dash and stuff, kinda like you do for other stuff. Like for the  [.media]*insert whatever*[/media](Minus the . in the front of the first media)

Now i don't really know the command for the color coding thing, but I would assume once you find that out you can just insert it, and then put the text inside of that area with the code, and yeah.

Its a little complex, but I don't think there's really any other way on mobiles.

As for adding pictures to stuff, I have no idea.

• Brohoof 1

Well, i'm not a mod or admin or anything, but I would have to assume that you just have to insert the code within brackets with a dash and stuff, kinda like you do for other stuff. Like for the  [.media]*insert whatever*[/media](Minus the . in the front of the first media)

Now i don't really know the command for the color coding thing, but I would assume once you find that out you can just insert it, and then put the text inside of that area with the code, and yeah.

Its a little complex, but I don't think there's really any other way on mobiles.

As for adding pictures to stuff, I have no idea.

Um I tried putting a quote from applejack in my about me and did it like this:

"What I'm telling you is the honest truth." ~Applejack~

(Without the spaces between the quote)

And the media was gone and it didn't make a difference

And I saved it but it didn't work

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The answer would be BBCode. To alter the size of something, you surround it with brackets like these

img-2630964-1-9SD8qjG.png

For reference, this is how big the text gets when you put a five for your size. Color is much more complicated, but I'd be happy to give you the codes for any specific colors you'd like. Just reply back and let me know :)

Also just noticed the bit about adding a signature. You're going to need to be using the full version of the site, if you aren't already. Then go to your profile settings, and select Signature.

pFavlWM.png

5s7fokA.png

Then you're going to want to paste the url of the image you want to use, and surround it with these brackets. WAYO2ID.png. And that should work, I think.

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 3

The answer would be BBCode. To alter the size of something, you surround it with brackets like these

img-2630964-1-9SD8qjG.png

For reference, this is how big the text gets when you put a five for your size. Color is much more complicated, but I'd be happy to give you the codes for any specific colors you'd like. Just reply back and let me know :)

Also just noticed the bit about adding a signature. You're going to need to be using the full version of the site, if you aren't already. Then go to your profile settings, and select Signature.

img-2630964-2-pFavlWM.png

img-2630964-3-5s7fokA.png

Then you're going to want to paste the url of the image you want to use, and surround it with these brackets. img-2630964-4-WAYO2ID.png. And that should work, I think.

Yeah, Dashforever basically explains what I was trying to say, but in a much more clean, and comprehensible way. 

That should all work though, in theory, I've never tried that stuff on a mobile before, but I assume it would.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Hey, @! ^^

Did you try out DashForever's suggestion? Did it help you out any? :)

Edited by Adorkable
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there @, were you able to use the BBCode to change your text's size and whatnot?

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...