Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Characters Do You Want To Hear Sing?

Glike

Sing, sing, sing  

10 users have voted

1. 1. Who is overdue a song?

• Princess Luna
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Cadence and/or Shining Armor
    • Vinyl Scratch and/or Octavia
    • The Great and/or Powerful Trixie
    • Sunset Shimmer
    • Big Mac and/or Cheerilee
    • Diamond Tiara and/or Silver Spoon
    • Granny Smith
    • Spike
    • Zecora
    • Maud
    • Derpy
    • Other (please specify!)

I'm sure I posted something like this a while back,

Zecora

I was kinda meh with Luna singing because it sounded more like Rarity than I was expecting but still cool

Discord again xD

Derpy! XD

(edited)

But that would be so unlike her! xD

Unless she had no rhyme to her last sentence :)

I once saw this particular gag in "Minty Fresh Adventure" MLP Flash game ;) She had been trolled by Colgate to say something about oranges, and then she couldn't find any rhyme for that ;) Thumbnails attached:

NoRhyme.png

:)

Edited by SasQ
  • Brohoof 1

The Characters I would like to see sing on the show are:

Spitfire: Yes.......besides her being authoritative, and sexy, it would be cool to hear her sing, ;)

Rainbow Dash: I think its about time she has a solo.

Celestia & Luna: Even though we heard them, it would be nice to hear them together.

• 6 months later...

Prior to season 4, nearly all the songs in My Little Pony were sung by the Mane 6 or the Cutie Mark Crusaders. (There was also a Flim Flam Brothers duet, a Princess Cadence / Queen Chrysalis duet, and a short song by Princess Celestia.)

Season 4 saw a few other characters get a chance to sing. Discord has a song, Cheese Sandwich gets one (and has a couple of duets with Pinkie Pie), there's the Pony Tones episode, the Flim Flams get another turn, and You'll Play Your Part features all four princesses.

In Rainbow Rocks we see Trixie get a song, and the Dazzlings of course. Sunset Shimmer doesn't have a song of her own, but a good solo section in Welcome to the Show.

So it seems the writers are being more inclusive with their who's-allowed-to-sing policy. Who would you like to see sing in the future? Who has been waiting too long for their turn in the spotlight?

@, as this question has been asked in a pre-existing thread, I have merged yours with the older thread (don't worry, your poll is still intact :) ). Please ensure you use the search function before making a post to avoid duplicate discussions. :)

I personally would like to hear more of Sunset and Celestia. Actually, that would be amazing for a duet   :wub:

Please ensure you use the search function before making a post to avoid duplicate discussions.

Having seen several merged threads in the past, I did. I searched for things like "who sing" and "who solo". This one didn't come up though.

I personally would like to hear more of Sunset and Celestia. Actually, that would be amazing for a duet

Yeah, it would be good to see them reconcile.

Since zecora says everything in rhyme maybe she could do a rap

Maybe a little bit like this:

Hello my name is zecora

And I'm a zebra

I'm always here to help

But at first sight I make people whelp

Once you get to know me I'm a nice zebra

And I'm the one who seems to be the helper

I live I'm the evergreen forest

I frightened creatures away call me chuck Norris

I seem to be the only zebra character

But I never hover

I can be useful

I can fix things like a good tool

I am the wise person who always rhymes

Who doesn't waste peoples times

I always know what to do

If I don't give up neither should you.

There and you can make fun of it if you wish :)

Having seen several merged threads in the past, I did. I searched for things like "who sing" and "who solo". This one didn't come up though.

Yeah, it would be good to see them reconcile.

I typed in 'sing' to find it, sometimes less is more with the search function ;)

Exactly what I thought, I imagine it similar in style to Anna and Elsa's duet ('For the First Time in Forever -Reprise')

I had said in another thread that I wanted to hear Derpy sing Pour Some Sugar On Me by Def Leppard. I think she'd be good for something metal themed. In any case, I hope it happens.

Rainbow Dash is supposed to get a solo in Season 5 at some point. Probably took Ashleigh Ball that long to practice to be able to sing proficiently for a prolonged period in that tone of voice! B)