Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Characters Do You Want To Hear Sing?

Glike

Sing, sing, sing  

10 users have voted

1. 1. Who is overdue a song?

• Princess Luna
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Cadence and/or Shining Armor
    • Vinyl Scratch and/or Octavia
    • The Great and/or Powerful Trixie
    • Sunset Shimmer
    • Big Mac and/or Cheerilee
    • Diamond Tiara and/or Silver Spoon
    • Granny Smith
    • Spike
    • Zecora
    • Maud
    • Derpy
    • Other (please specify!)

What characters do you want to see with a singing role? What song style do you think they'll sing in, and what do you think they may sing about?

I personally would like to see Zecora with a singing role. Maybe some sort of song that warns ponies about all the dangers in the Everfree. How about you guys?

Rainbow has already sang before, but I want to see her get a solo, because I think she has an amazing singing voice.

As for characters who haven't sang, I think Spike is due, and not a song where he utterly humiliates himself

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Princess Luna, Princess Cadance more of Fluttershy singing (god her voice is beautiful), and I know this is odd to say, but I wish Derpy would sing. That'd be epic!!  :lol:

Edited by MLPFanatic34

I definitely want to hear Ranbow Dash sing some more.

Some other various characters I'd like to see sing

• Zecora (An epic rhyme song!)
  • Chrysalis (I love her evil sounding voice! I want to see her sing more)
  • Diamond Tiara (She sucks be she's good at singing.)
  • Brohoof 1

- Rarity (I know...she sings a lot...but I can't get enough of her voice :wub: )

- Rainbow Dash (It's been...what? 4 seasons without a solo song? She's long overdue.)

- Zecora (That'd be fabulous :D )

- Diamond Tiara & Silver Spoon (I don't really know why, just a thing. Not as much as the 3 above, though :D )

• Brohoof 1

*Puts on his flame proof clothes and holds up his riot shield* Alright...lets do this!

I would like Luna to get a full song, all to herself.

I would also love a duet between Cadence and Shining Armor where they get equal time. (This of course would lead to more Shining Armor as a result which would make me happy.)

• Brohoof 1

I have a small list:

-Zecora

-Rainbow Dash (solo)

-Big Macintosh

-Celestia

-Cadence & Shining Armor

Big Mac sings in "Find the Music in You", Celestia sings in "Celestia's Ballad", and Cadence sings in "This Day Aria" and (also Celestia) in "You'll Play Your Part". As for a duo of her and Shining Armor, we've seen nothing yet. ^^"

Rainbow Dash has that small solo in "At the Gala", I enjoyed it. ^^

I hope that helps you out a little! ^^

Also, as plenty of others have stated, I would also enjoy hearing Zecora preform a song or two, maybe she would sound like that rap battle between her and Iron Will? ^^

Shining Armor too, along with more Big Mac! Seriously, I loved him singing in the episode. ^^

Can I say Derpy, Lyra, Vinyl, and Octavia too? ^^"

Ok, I hate her but she actually has a good singing voice and I would like to hear more.

img-2637018-1-Diamond_Tiara.png

I absolutely loved her voice in Pinkie Pie the Party Planner. :wub:

I'd like a Celestia and Luna duet. I think the song might be kind of like the reprise of "For the first time in forever", where one of the sisters is really upset or panicked about something while the other is trying to calm them down.

One possibility in the back of my mind is the song ending with the corruption of Celestia into a nightmare form of her own, but that probably won't happen.

• Brohoof 1

In that order:

1. DERPY!

2. Diamond Tiara & Silver Spoon song battle against CMCs.

3. Vinyl & Octavia duo.

4. Lyra & Bon Bon duo.

5. Pip Squee (with his British accent of course), and let it be a pirate episode :) (he seems to like pirates, he was disguised as one in "Luna Eclipsed").

I would say Vinyl but we already know that's a planned thing

WHAT?! Where? How? Sources or never happened. I want to see that :>

BTW it would be so awesome if they could hire Nowacking for this *_* Her voice just fits Vinyl naturally.

I would also enjoy hearing Zecora preform a song or two

I wonder if she would then sing it without rhyming, for a change :)

I'm dying to hear Rainbow Dash sing her solo song. I sense it would happen in the next Wonderbolts themed episode in S5... :yay:

I'd also love Pipsqueak to sing, probably starting off with some popular song in Equestria, and abruptly transitioning to a pirate themed song, just like what ex-Beatle George Harrison did in some sketch comedy back in the day. That'd be hilarious, and make this show 20% more Beatly... :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Note: I've seen seasons 1-3, plus four random episodes from season 4.  I'm waiting until season 4 comes out on disc to watch all of it, so apologies is some of this is inaccurate.)

Characters I want to hear MORE singing from:

1.  Basically all of the mane six, but in particular Flutters, Rarity, and, as many have pointed out, an overdue RD solo.

2.  Cadence

3.  Ponytones (I want an actual ALBUM, god dammit!)

Characters I want to hear, whom we haven't heard yet:

1. Zecora

2. Luna

3. Shining Armor (duet with Cadence would be brilliant)

4. Wonderbolts, with a solo from Spitfire

5. Spike (he deserves a shot)

Characters I could do without hearing a lot more of:

1. Princess C.  (she's great a lot of things, but personally I think singing ain't one em.  Twi's got it all over Celestia as a singer.  I'm sorry, please don't hate me!)

2. CMC  (meh, they're just kinda annoying)

3. Discord (I love Q, but singing ain't his thing)

In that order:

2. Diamond Tiara & Silver Spoon song battle against CMCs.

3. Vinyl & Octavia duo.

:)

Yes yes yes please. I can almost visualize a CMC vs DT and SS starting off where they are singing in different locations (like the song Savages from Pocahontas) and finally the last chorus is when they are together facing off.

Nowacking as Vinyl would be the biggest fan nod ever. I wasn't even a fan of Vinyl and Octavia until I saw the fan animations.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Octavia, I would say Vinyl but we already know that's a planned thing

I believe they said DJ Pon3 was going to sing in the season 4, which apparently didn't happen. (I hope they weren't talking about her appearance in Pinkie Pie's rap...)

Maybe they reported it to the season 5.

Edited by Blobulle