Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What character from other franchise do you want to meet with the MLP characters?

Slappy Bird

What character from other franchises do you want to meet up with MLP characters?

I'm thinking of Rainbow Dash meeting Storm Eagle, and Armored Armido from Mega Man X, with the addition of Soldier Stonekong from X7. I want them to meet because the former 3 are villainous examples of loyalty (Stonekong outright states he knows that the group he working with are being manipulated, but still fight with them because he fights for loyalty)

Pinkie Pie meeting Clara Valac from Welcome to Demon School Iruma-Kun, Tornado Tunion, and Vanishing Gungaroo from X7. With Valac being a hyperactive girl, Tornado Tunion being fun-personified, and Gungaroo being childish.

and Queen Chrysalis meeting Gale from Angry Birds, and King Nixels from Mixels. Because Gale is an arrogant ruler, and King Nixels hate creativity, and team work.

The MLP characters can be from other gens, it just that I was indirectly forced to put this topic here since the MLP characters I've mentioned are G4

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I got that with the Transformers crossover, but there were still some characters that no-showed that I would have loved to see(Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, Tracks, Springer, Blitzwing, Astrotrain, Barricade, Blackout, the entire Beast Wars cast)

Edited by Megas
  • Brohoof 1

One; It's been said, but I would LOVE to see Pinkie Pie meet...Dead Pool! Double the nonsense, Triple the fun!

Two, Twilight Sparkle should meet Amity and Luz! The three would learn so much about friendship and magic from each other!

Three, Princess Celestia should meet Princess Bubblegum. Both are secretly a little bit evil. They'd be best friends in no time!

7 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

Three, Princess Celestia should meet Princess Bubblegum. Both are secretly a little bit evil. They'd be best friends in no time!

Shego should meet Supergirl from DC Superhero Girls. No, they probably carpool. :mlp_smug:

In all seriousness, Pinkie Pie meeting Tigger from Winnie the Pooh would be fun (fun, fun fun, fun!). :pinkie:

18 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Shego should meet Supergirl from DC Superhero Girls. No, they probably carpool. :mlp_smug:

In all seriousness, Pinkie Pie meeting Tigger from Winnie the Pooh would be fun (fun, fun fun, fun!). :pinkie:

Pinkie Pie and Tigger would get along great! I'd like to see Kim Possible meet Babs aka Batgirl from DC Superhero Girls. Babs would see her as a big sister!

• Brohoof 2

Two other characters I could see getting along are Eeyore and Maud Pie. :nom:

6 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

Pinkie Pie and Tigger would get along great! I'd like to see Kim Possible meet Babs aka Batgirl from DC Superhero Girls. Babs would see her as a big sister!

Barbara Gordon is younger than Kim Possible? I guess it depends on which Batgirl we're talking about.

Ooh! Batgirl, Twilight Sparkle and Donatello from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Three genius-level characters who love purple! :ticking:

15 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Two other characters I could see getting along are Eeyore and Maud Pie. :nom:

Barbara Gordon is younger than Kim Possible? I guess it depends on which Batgirl we're talking about.

Ooh! Batgirl, Twilight Sparkle and Donatello from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Three genius-level characters who love purple! :ticking:

This Batgirl!

This version is still in high-school, where Kim Possible graduated in her last episode.

OMG! I love this version so much!

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Last Line of Defense said:

Yes Vanelope! The Princess of Sugar Rush! xD or now Slaughterrace lol

I have yet to see Wreck it Ralph or the sequel. I have both on Blu-ray though! I just saw her in clips, and really liked her!

3 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

I have yet to see Wreck it Ralph or the sequel. I have both on Blu-ray though! I just saw her in clips, and really liked her!

She's one of my favorites, my favorite thing Sarah Silverman ever did tbh lol. Yeah the original Wreck It Wralph is one of the best Disney movies ever, the 2nd is a 2 hr advertisement xD

4 minutes ago, Last Line of Defense said:

She's one of my favorites, my favorite thing Sarah Silverman ever did tbh lol. Yeah the original Wreck It Wralph is one of the best Disney movies ever, the 2nd is a 2 hr advertisement xD

I'll have to watch them soon! Maybe when I finish with The Owl House.

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-06-26 at 7:07 PM, Slappy Bird said:

What character from other franchises do you want to meet up with MLP characters?

I'm thinking of Rainbow Dash meeting Storm Eagle, and Armored Armido from Mega Man X, with the addition of Soldier Stonekong from X7. I want them to meet because the former 3 are villainous examples of loyalty (Stonekong outright states he knows that the group he working with are being manipulated, but still fight with them because he fights for loyalty)

Pinkie Pie meeting Clara Valac from Welcome to Demon School Iruma-Kun, Tornado Tunion, and Vanishing Gungaroo from X7. With Valac being a hyperactive girl, Tornado Tunion being fun-personified, and Gungaroo being childish.

and Queen Chrysalis meeting Gale from Angry Birds, and King Nixels from Mixels. Because Gale is an arrogant ruler, and King Nixels hate creativity, and team work.

The MLP characters can be from other gens, it just that I was indirectly forced to put this topic here since the MLP characters I've mentioned are G4

I want to add Rainbow Dash meeting Sean "Sweet" Johnson from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, for similar reason for the last 3 - although saying Sweet is a villain is too harsh