Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Been gone

Horses and Horses

Howdy everyone. I've been gone for roughly... I don't know. Randomlly remembered this site and decided to hop right back on. Has anything new happened recently? I've been gone since September or so, so any news would be appreciated. Also, just because, how's everyone enjoyed the past year? Any highs and lows?

• Brohoof 1

Since September, hm...  Well, the forums had its second birthday (you might notice the new layout and the sticky navigation bar at the top, which were implemented around that time).  There's also a legion of new mods.  Users have come, gone, been banned, etc.  A few months ago a server went kablooey (or database, or something; I don't really know the details), and the whole site was down for a couple of days.  A whole new roleplay section was added (Equestrian Empires), though that could have happened before September, I don't quite remember.

Yeah, everything's been pretty normal from what I can tell.  Anything important that I missed you could probably find in Canterlot Castle or something.  Anyways, it's good to see you back!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome back to the forums! ^^

Nothing has really changed except the forum becoming more awesome, new members every day and that only makes it better! ^^ (\

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hm. I've been here longer than you, but I don't remember you.

Either way, welcome back! It's always nice when people come back. The important stuff's been covered by the above posters.

Edited by Callisto

(edited)

The Rarity fan club has grown to nearly 5,500 posts, while the other fan clubs have yet to break 1,000 :D

So, I guess the Rarity fans have grown into a huge army of fabulosity :D

Also, you left before I joined. Nice to meet you! :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 3

I forgot this account too :P Until sometime late last year! ^U^ Now I am just one of the very, very many members on this amazing community that never ceases to make me feel at home! :D Seriously, I come on here more often than deviantART now, and that's saying something!  :lol:

Welcome back, bro. You should repost this topic as a blog, though, since it's actually better suited for that. I'll be locking this thread. 

• Brohoof 1