Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Something i was just thinking about

ggg-2

I was just watching Pinkie Pride, and I said "You know, Cheese Sandwich, if you had just come out with the truth in the first place, this whole "Goof Off" fiasco could have been totally avoided, right?". But then I realized something. If they had never had the Goof Off, Pinkie might not have had her Rainbow Realization, as I call it, thus never finding out Boneless was one of the Keys....In other words, if the Goof Off never happened, would it have doomed Equestria?

• Brohoof 1

Yeahh.

Same goes for Suri betraying Rarity - had Suri Polobitch been a decent pony and not be a manipulative, lying, backstabber, than Rarity would've never overcome the odds and made an entire fashion line out of basic things you find in a hotel room, which, meant she wouldn't have been so hasty with her friends, which, without their help, she never would've felt bad and ran out of fashion week in order to make amends with them, and that means Suri wouldn't have lied about the outcome and Coco would've never given Rarity the Rainbow Thread because of it, so Equestria would be screwed without that episode, too :D

Basically, it works like that with all of the mane 6's key moments, not just the one between Pinkie and Cheese Sandwich :D

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

"thus never finding out Boneless was one of the Keys"

Hmm ... but the way I saw it ... Boneless wasn't a key. I mean, obviously it was, but. It's not like the keys were something that needed to or could be searched for and found. The objects only became keys once they had been given. Any object given in the spirit of their element would have become their respective key. They wouldn't have been keys otherwise.

Edited by Sapana