Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Happy? Post here!

AppleLover

(edited)

Today was a truly epic day :D

To start it off, I'm officially on Summer break now. Then, we only have half a day of school today, and I also got to eat a burger from Dairy Queen after I got out of school :D

Also, one of my best friends in real life (@AfTeRwArDs) had his last day of school with me today, which is sad, but we made sure to end it on an epic note :D We played Smash Bros. all day in the computer lab with Guile's theme sounding out of the computers as we teamed up to try and defeat the Evil Link menace :ph34r: We just sat there all day and played around on the computers in that room, pretty much by ourselves (there was a couple of others, though) and didn't get up from that spot all day. It was wonderful :D A nice way to end his time as a Leonard ISD student. I'm going to miss him, but we ended it on a truly fabulous note, and I'm happy about that :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39

I'm happy because I could actually draw something that looked decent. Drawing is a bit hard but I will get it down soon enough ^^ Gonna be drawin' them ponies left and right.

That sounds fine.

Which ones you gonna draw next?

That sounds cute.

What medium you are working in?

Well. If you mean what I am using to draw. Just a mechanical pencil and blank sketching paper. I would love a large eraser around now though. Doing quite a bit of erasing here and there lol.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well. If you mean what I am using to draw. Just a mechanical pencil and blank sketching paper. I would love a large eraser around now though. Doing quite a bit of erasing here and there lol.

Oh. That's nice.

I use those too.

Traditional stuff has it's charm I think.

:lol:

Edited by KoGy

I can order tickets to TFIOS now, I'm so happy! :D After waiting for them and trying to find a cheaper cinema, I'm so happy I can now order them for me and my friends! I am excited, wuhu! 

tumblr_lojsg8bhRP1qjazks.gif

I've been happier in general for the past several days. Can't pinpoint and exact cause for this. :huh:

Well, not until yesterday. Looks like my apartment search may have finally ended. I think I found a good one. We'll see how things go tomorrow. :squee:

If I could, I'd throw a housewarming shindig and invite some forum people, but everyone lives too far away for that. :\