Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Derpy I'm so sorry...

Matackable

I recently started to get into OC (Open Canvas) again and I forgot how artistically expressive I could be in it!

On that note, here is a sad picture of Derpy. Sorry!

Posted Image

• Brohoof 12

*whimper* IM SORRY TOO. *sob*

Very good sketch. The nose just needs to be a little less pointed. :) i like it because it actually moves you, and i think thats what many artist want their art to do. Great job.

:( Poor Derpy! What have you done?

Darkshadow your not so heartless after all!

One question though. What are all the squigly lines around her for?

*whimper* IM SORRY TOO. *sob*

Very good sketch. The nose just needs to be a little less pointed. :) i like it because it actually moves you, and i think thats what many artist want their art to do. Great job.

Thanks! The nose looks a bit pointed because of the broken line art style I've adapted to this piece. If I were to connect them and smooth them out a bit it'd look more resolved, but I wanted to leave them as they were! :)

Darkshadow your not so heartless after all!

One question though. What are all the squigly lines around her for?

Squiggly lines and an overall dark background behind a character gives off a feeling of distress and confusion!

Aww... not this topic again... It always makes me sad to see this sort of stuff about Derpy Hooves... Just remember... She'll always be in our hearts!

Oh I knows! I've got no real hard feelings about the whole Derpy situation! I only watched a video about it and got some on the spot inspiration to sketch something related to it.

I love Derpy always though!