Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any tips to earn post count quickly?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco
Go to solution Solved by Adorkable,

Not that I'm a expert or something,and I understand you want to rank faster....but do it naturally,per say.Don't post just to get that rank faster,post because you want and feel like it.After all,is a community not a contest for who have the biggest rank,be yourself and don't force things up :D

but again I'm not a expert so oh well.

• Brohoof 6

Honestly?

If you going to just try and raise your post count your missing the point of the forums :)! For a short time I did that, and it just means you post lots on random stuff and don't get to meet know or engage with all the awesome people on the forum!

Just go post normally and get chatting with people in threads. If your on lots then your post count will go up anyway!

• Brohoof 6

If you want to get more posts,just try ro ppst outside the Cloudslae Colliseum,but don't force yourself to post that much,because to become an Unicorn you need 7000 posts.

Just post at your own rythym,and your post count will stradly increase.Not at the fastest of the rates,but you'll grow up :3

But don't start to spam/Necrobump threads just to increase post count.

If you wanna increase it normally,post on Show Discussion,welcome new members,post on Everfree Forest,etc...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hello, ! ^^

As Happy Plant said, if you're goal is to just improve your posting rank, then you're missing the point of the forums.

It matters not what your rank may be, but that you have fun posting when or where you want to.

Also, the post rank really doesn't mean anything besides showing how much you have posted.

You can easily gain friends and a reputation (etc.) without having a high post count, just be yourself!

On top of that, becoming a Unicorn would take a long time. I mean, that's 7,000 posts. Even some of the oldest members here have yet to reach it.

But as I said, worry not of your rank. Just have fun being here, apart of our wonderful Brony Community.

You may find it just as enjoyable!

And with time, your posts will go up, just don't manely focus on your rank while you're here.

That's what I would recommend.

I hope this helps you out, friend! :)

Locking this topic, question has been answered.

Edited by Twilight Sparkle
A few minor edits. ^^
  • Brohoof 4