Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I'll Draw Your OC!

TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos

(edited)

Hi there!

I would like to improve my drawing skill, and shall henceforth take requests for the drawing of OCs! ^_^

If you'd like me to draw your OC, please leave a reference picture and, if you want, an idea of the pose you would like. ;)

I would also be willing to draw characters from the show if you'd like. :muffins:

Here are some examples of my drawings.

post-11173-0-30066100-1401551051_thumb.jpg

post-11173-0-34372100-1401551052_thumb.jpg

post-11173-0-51431800-1401551075_thumb.jpg

post-11173-0-02658700-1401551074_thumb.jpg

post-11173-0-46326500-1401551071_thumb.jpg

post-11173-0-39201600-1401551580_thumb.jpg

:D

Edited by TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I love your drawing style. It's so expressive and fun! I'd be happy to help and give you something to practice with.

So, how about my OC bird brain? She has a link in my signature. I don't have a certain pose in mind so feel free to get a lil' creative.

Everytime I look at stuff like this, I'm amazed what people can do. (Maybe it's because I suck at drawing.)

Anyways... I would like my OC Redstorm drawn. You're the first one to draw him on request, so yay to you! :)

post-16431-0-62350100-1401551603_thumb.png

Wow, I love your drawing style. It's so expressive and fun! I'd be happy to help and give you something to practice with.

So, how about my OC bird brain? She has a link in my signature. I don't have a certain pose in mind so feel free to get a lil' creative.

Thank you so much! I'll get working on her right away. ;)

Everytime I look at stuff like this, I'm amazed what people can do. (Maybe it's because I suck at drawing.)

Anyways... I would like my OC Redstorm drawn. You're the first one to draw him on request, so yay to you! :)

Aw, why thank you. :) I'm going in order of the post, so after I finish Lemon's I'll start on yours. :D

(edited)

can you do one for Repsol Rave? link to his profile is in my siggy, but i'll edit this post with a pic too! :D

EDIT some pics in the spoiler below! :3

36b3b7873dfb3ebba3e27b64cba6811d.pngimg-1792266-2-6tifsn.jpg

Edited by repsol rave

I wouldn't mind a pic of my character if thats alright:

tumblr_n5sctxXS9e1tt1oloo3_1280.png

As for a pose i was thinking either drinking a cup of tea or coffee or perhaps sitting at a desk with a mic.

I would love it if you would draw my OC Curly Swirl whenever you get a chance! Well if you want too...

Your art style is very cool, and I love your drawings!!! :3

I would like my OC Redstorm drawn. You're the first one to draw him on request, so yay to you! :)

I'm so happy I could be the first to draw your OC! He was really fun! I put him in a stance that kinda looks like he's about to race. I saw his profile thing, so whatever's he's about to do, I hope he wins. ;)

post-11173-0-08436300-1401647162_thumb.jpg

Wow, thanks mate! Again, I love the style!

Now, would you mind if I posted this onto my OC page? Just as a reference picture. Of course, giving you the credit for it!

Could you draw My everleaf? I know she gets drawn pretty often but I wanna see her in your style it's adorable

and before you start if so since many get the stuff wrong I will sum this up

she has a Sombra-like horn without the red 

she has got hoof-shoe things whatever you call em,

she is pretty tall but smaller than the sisters

her mane is hard to get right XD

her cutiemark is pretty confusing but you can see what it is...

her eyes do not always glow just in Spirit of the Everfree forest where her eyes clearly do (yes I drew this :3)

she has you could say lines around her neck and hooves 

also in Spirit of the Everfree forest you get a good look at her wing shape

she has a pretty odd ear shape also seen in the art 

yes she is a alicorn please haters gonna hate not like she can defeat the sisters XD

this one will help Boop the forest.... another one from me her mane is not always this wild more of the flow from the first 

sorry most people get confused so I hope this helps with detail...

Well here ya go! I hope you like her. If you want me to change anything, just let me know!!
 I absolutely love it~
Do you mind if I line art it on Sai?