Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Ship makes the least sense to you?

ggg-2

FlashLight: What exactly outside of appearance would Twi find appealing about Flash Sentry? the dude has no personality outside of stereotypical cool guy. It was like he was gown in a test tube specifically to be a love interest, rather than having a personality that would make him a love interest. 

• Brohoof 2

Shining Armor and Cadence. Shipping a husband with his wife? What the hell are you sick people thinking?

Don't you guys know that the best shippings come between two characters who have barely acknowledged each other's existence?

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie Pie and Princess Luna:  Some how I know this would not work at all given how Pinkie is and Luna is......

Spike and Twilight:  Yah I've seen it ship and it might have had pushed a "older" Spike but shes like his mother/big sister.........just ewwww.

• Brohoof 2

Fluttershy and Big Mac

I don't see it ever happening. They don't even have that much of a friendship. The only reason I see anyone pairing them is because they're both shy. But that's stupid. What does that have to do with anything? It's like pairing two races for that, being the only reason.

I don't see Twilight and Rarity ever going with anyone of the same sex, as it's cannon that they are both heterosexual (very unlikely bisexual.) Not to mention that such a topic would float well in a kids show.

Most of them, I don't really care about shipping but some of them are weird to me. (e.g twilestia, all mane 6 ships.....)

And no, I'm not shipping Fluttershy and Discord :okiedokielokie: 

Edited by The Cerberus

cheerilie x sombra (yes this exists)

...what.

WHAT.

That ship makes literally no sense.

Obviously excluding any crack pairings, I'd say the very worst ship I can think of that a sizable amount of people legitimately support would be Twilight Sparkle and Shining Armor. Seriously, what are you people thinking?! Don't you idiots realize that Shining Armor is Twilight's brother?! Not to mention, he's married to Twilight's former foalsitter! That would mean that Shining Armor is cheating on his wife with his considerably younger sister whom his wife used to babysit! That's just flat-out messed up!

post-34384-0-83891500-1443974711.gif

Edited by RedFireDrgn
  • Brohoof 1

I'm not really a fan of shipping so I don't know, I prefer to keep it as friendship when it comes to the Mane 6, because this fandom has a lesbian fetish for some reason.

I would probably say that every ship makes no sense half the time.

• Brohoof 1

Soarindash nope nope nope just because he's a wonderbolt doesn't mean they are meant for one another I hate this ship hate it.  I can't stand a majority of the ships, so unless I include it in the next gen I'm coming up with, you can bet I dislike that ship. 

Edited by CookieK
  • Brohoof 1

Soarindash nope nope nope just because he's a wonderbolt doesn't mean they are meant for one another I hate this ship hate it.  I can't stand a majority of the ships, so unless I include it in the next gen I'm coming up with, you can bet I dislike that ship. 

Agreed, I hate the Raripants ship ecause just because Fancy Pants is fancy that doesn't mean that rarity has to be shipped with him.

• Brohoof 1

• 7 years later...