Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Can Pony Twilight Be In Rainbow Rocks?

LZRD WZRD

Umm.....hello I am new here...and I need help....how do you make a question?

And what's a blank flank? :/ Can you change it? Please tell me!!!!

Question? you mean asking through a thread? If that what are you asking, it's the same way you made a reply, but it must be outside of another thread

The blank flank is your status in the forum, but that's measured by the amount of posts you made in the community. Don't think for a second that'll mean you'll be a more valuable member, forums don't take kindly to spammers

Thanks for telling me the info! And I am not a spammer so no need to be mean..............

Question? you mean asking through a thread? If that what are you asking, it's the same way you made a reply, but it must be outside of another thread

The blank flank is your status in the forum, but that's measured by the amount of posts you made in the community. Don't think for a second that'll mean you'll be a more valuable member, forums don't take kindly to spammers

Ok thanks and I am not a spammer period. And it look like you like Fluttershy! Why? ☺

Oh sorry I repeted the spammer thing twice.....

• 2 weeks later...

I can think of four possibilities as to what will happen with this.

1) They will just say that 30 moons have passed.

2) Something happened that made the portal open early.

3) There is another portal between worlds.

4) There is a second Twillight in the human world who actually originated in the human world.

Just my headcannons. Can't wait to see it!! :)

I can think of four possibilities as to what will happen with this.

1) They will just say that 30 moons have passed.

2) Something happened that made the portal open early.

3) There is another portal between worlds.

4) There is a second Twillight in the human world who actually originated in the human world.

Just my headcannons. Can't wait to see it!! :)

I'd go with Number 3^. Perhaps there is another portal that not even the Pony Princesses and Sunset Shimmer knew about!

Suddenly, Twilight's resolve to NOT give Sunset the crown in the last movie Does NOT seem as stupid as it used to be when one considers the possibility of another way out!

Quick question, has the moon of Equestria ever not been full?  I mean, we'd count a moon as a full cycle, going from full to new and back again, but if the Equestrian Moon never waxes or wanes, then how do they measure a moon?

Perhaps a moon isn't a month, but merely a week, or two weeks.  Heck, it could even mean just a day, in which case, more than enough time has passed between Equestria Girls and Rainbow Rocks to permit Twilight to return.

I guess the purpose of Pinkie mentioning the alternate universe Twilight is to confirm that the other Twilight will star in the next film.

Unless if 30 moons means 30 nights and that equals to 30 days, then it could be a 50/50 chance between the canon Twi and the EqG Twi...  :huh:

So that means we may have both Twi's in EqG III? :o:P

• Brohoof 1

@ has the right idea.

Remember, Pinkie pretty much stated that there is already a normal human version of Twilight who lives in the city and has a dog named Spike who looks exactly like Equestria!Spike as a dog. She even asked if they were twins. I personally wouldn't like them to try and wrangle a convoluted reason for bringing Equestria!Twilight back in any way, when they already have that whole line with a "twin" set up. Wouldn't be the first time they missed a trick like that, though.

Are you honestly expecting EqG to keep a cohesive timeline and plot elements? I mean they can't even get the age difference between the mane 6 and the CMC correct, and despite being seniors Big Mac, who is older than AJ is still attending highschool. I honestly just gave up on the plot in EqG2, and am just going to torrent it so I can get screen caps of human background ponies.

attachicon.gif1405486556798.png

And for those thinking it is human Twalot, that is a big negative. And you can confirm this via both horse news, and equestria daily.

Wait... That's the plot? Oh give me a break. Of all the things one could do with a show like mlp... They have a battle of the bands thing? That's like if the next Star Trek movie, they make Kirk (hopefully spelled right) race an alien vessel around the univers for some random reason. I am losing hope in this... If not already lost hope.

Wait... That's the plot? Oh give me a break. Of all the things one could do with a show like mlp... They have a battle of the bands thing? That's like if the next Star Trek movie, they make Kirk (hopefully spelled right) race an alien vessel around the univers for some random reason. I am losing hope in this... If not already lost hope.

They might be able to pull of a meh movie. The villains look interesting enough, but they don't have enough character to carry a whole movie. I'd expect some 7/10 moments in a over all 5/10 movie.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Am i the only one who has not seen EG or wants to see it.... :(

Do you have Netflix? If not, I'm sure you can find it somewhere on the internet

Edit: It's on Dailymotion

Edited by LZRD WZRD