Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Kik exchange Thread!

Powercell

(edited)

I don't have a Kik, I'm just here to say I don't understand why there's so many social media apps and sites out there. Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Snapchat, Instagram, Kik I CAN'T KEEP UP! :blink: Could someone kindly inform me why Kik is so special? ^_^

Edited by Pink Mist

@

Kik is extremely lightweight and easy to use, plus it takes up very little data (like, 1k messages take up about a megabyte), unless you're sending pics/screenshots. I find it much easier to use than skype, but hate that it's only mobile.

@

Kik is extremely lightweight and easy to use, plus it takes up very little data (like, 1k messages take up about a megabyte), unless you're sending pics/screenshots. I find it much easier to use than skype, but hate that it's only mobile.

Thankies :catface: Nice to know this isn't a complete copycat of Skype ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know if y'all are still looking at this part of the forum but... My kik is apurewolfspirit. I only ask that you be 18 or over because I am 22

my KiK is Telecaster 24 add me i'm on most of the time and i like chatting  i'm super open and comfortable so be warned lol 

• 2 weeks later...

I'd prefer if you PM'd me for this, though, I will not be able to use it in a while since my current phone broke, I need to get a new one which will take a while.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm somewhat nervous and kinda new to the MLP world.    *shrugs*   I'm Sean. I'm 16 and my kik is seanizii

Look forward to hearing from you :D

• 1 month later...

Add me ^~^ my kik is my username, I don't mind what kind of chat we have, hope to talk soon c:

(Edit: I recently lost my kik, trying to get it back but i made a new one for now, its: NightFlareTheBatpony

Edited by XxRainbowDerpxX

@

u can actually use kik on a pc. but u need a virtual android like BlueStacks

• 4 weeks later...