Coco Pommel

How often do you wear fedoras?  

158 users have voted

1. 1. How often do you wear fedoras?

• Never
    • Rarely
    • Occassionally/frequently
    • All the time

I don't understand the fedora thing at all.

I've never worn one. I wore baseball caps when I was a kid and now I wear snapbacks and fitted caps.

I mean, I laugh at all the funny fedora jokes, but I don't really care. It's a piece of cloth in the end, wear what you want.

• Brohoof 1

I used to wear a fedora, in my HS days, but that was long before MLPFiM, and in the time I've been a brony, I've never worn one. :muffins:

That is my Fedora. I love it.

But I certainly wouldn't wear one.

Unless it was red. And shaped like a fez.

That would be cool.  B)

Obviously, because fezzes are cool. B)

• Brohoof 2

Fedoras are more of a neckbeard stereotype than a brony one, although people do tend to associate MLP with neckbeards.

Personally, I've never worn one and never will. Hat's aren't really my thing, and even if they were it's very difficult to pull off. 

Edited by MasterCombine

Nope.

They're ridiculous silly. I'm not a silly man.

Once saw a guy wearing a fedora, skinny jeans, a vest, and a scarf in 1o2 degree weather, and I accidentally shouted "HOLY SH*T GUY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING" before I realized I was talking.

Thankfully, it was at a swap meet, so it was crowded enough for me to hide before he noticed who insulted his remarkable fashion sense.

Also, I'm not a...hat person, per se.

Edited by Dattebayo
  • Brohoof 1

I love fedoras but I don't wear mine a lot as strange as that may sound. Mainly it's because I'd stick out like a sore thumb if I do. Though I'd probably look okay, not a lot of people go around looking like they've just stepped out of the WWII era.

Not to mention that it is an old hat too as it does come from that time period. I don't want it to get ruined.

What the fuck does fedoras have to do with the Bronies?!

It's just a stereotype that all Bronies wear fedoras.

There are brony stereotypes? That's new to me...

You can't have been on many other sites than this one, buddy, just saying ;)

In my humble opinion fedoras should only be worn with a classy well made suit (unless you're Indiana Jones of course) because lets be honest here, the fedora + my little pony t-shirt combo is totally connected to the "nice guy" stereotype.

Edited by Flytee
  • Brohoof 3

My fashion is too "swaggish" to include a fedora.

I do like them, if they're paired with a classy outfit.

I never wear them because... well, I never dress classy :V

I also had one, but I never wore it in public. I picked it up because it was cheap (and I wanted a hat. This was WAY before I even found out about the stereotypes) and best I've ever used for was to take a selfie and put "m'lady" as a capiton, for the lols

Edited by Colon Vee
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe it's because I've been in the Tumblr hole so long(yes, that's why my ass was MIA for a while) but I want to slap people that makes more fedora jokes even more then I want to slap the stereotypical fedork atheist.