Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

People who are Bronies with no Brony Friends Club

ztrash

May I join this group? I don't really have any brony friends....or really any friends for that matter (thank you, aspergers). I have only one friend, but he doesn't really have any idea about MLP.

• Brohoof 2

I wish I had friends who are bronies. Well, there's this one guy I know who's a couple years younger than me who went to the same school as me that's been a brony for a long time, but I became a brony recently and we can't really hang out cause he still goes to highschool and I'm going to university, so all we've done is talk a few times on Facebook. So I don't really count that, since I'm not sure if I would call us "friends." But I'm trying to get my twin brother to become a brony, and although he's not super opposed to MLP, I don't think it's going to work. My biggest hope, though, is that my two roommates I will be living with this September will become bronies. I think they might like the show if they gave it a chance, but getting them to give it a chance is what's going to be the hard part.... Also, I'm looking forward to their reaction when they see me unpacking all my MLP figures and putting up my MLP poster, haha.

Just reminding everyone:

If you want to be in the Skype group, add either me or Zizkil on Skype, mention you're from the forums and want to join the group in your request message, and we'll make sure to add you to the group ASAP.  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

This might be cheating but I only have one other irl brony friend. But he is too embarrassed to talk to me about mlp stuff in the open. So its like I have no real brony friend unfortunately. But i still would love to join a skype group.

This might be cheating but I only have one other irl brony friend. But he is too embarrassed to talk to me about mlp stuff in the open. So its like I have no real brony friend unfortunately. But i still would love to join a skype group.

You can join, i have a cousin that is exactly the same. send me a message if you wanna be in the skype group

• Brohoof 1