Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

People who are Bronies with no Brony Friends Club

ztrash

No brony friends or no friends? because I'm sure it's not too hard to find some.

No brony friends. 

And, not hard to find some friends, or brony friends? 

It's not hard to find brony friends.

Do you have brony friends IRL?

Do you have brony friends IRL?

I have several. Bronies are very common. 

No clue why so many people here don't have them - which is why I question if they even have friends.

I find it hard on the context of ridicule or the idea that it is awkward to just randomly talk to some person off the street expecting they might be interested in the same thing even then who is to they are even going to let you leave I have heard some stories of others who are so tired of people liking the show that you might not come back afterwards but as far as that goes it is plausible well aside from the already horribly dampening of the status on ones self. "I am stopping there I'm thinking about too much again"

• Brohoof 1

Well @WhiteLightning , do you want to do the Skype group? We already have Zizkil's permission so if you say yes, be sure to add Jorguil and me! The Skype users are joethenormalgamer and bojorquez97 :)

What's your Skype account @Zizkil ?

Anypony else wants to join the Skype group? (please leave your Skype if you want to :) )

No clue why so many people here don't have them - which is why I question if they even have friends.

Well I got friends, but the thing is none of them is a brony. Though I've seen bronies IRL, they will not be my friends just because we all are bronies. But you've got a point, brony friends IRL should not be hard to find.

Edited by Bojo

This sounds like a group I belong to.

I have friends both online and IRL (only several IRL), but only a couple of them actually bother to talk about the show and that's only been a couple times only since then.

Wouldn't mind joining that Skype group either, if it's still open.

• Brohoof 1

Sounds like it may be fun. 

Wouldn't mind joining that Skype group either, if it's still open.

It's not open yet but we're about to create it :) What are your Skype accounts?

I have a lot of friends IRL, but none of them watch the show or will even try it. they don't really appear around where I am, and I'm very open about it. I don't really live in a big town. It was mentioned somewhere in the thread about geography being a factor, and agree with that.

Not sure if I can connect to a group or not.  I do have a skype account but I use the  trillian program to connect to skype.   I tried the skype program but like Trillian better.

Edited by Kulstor

Well @WhiteLightning , do you want to do the Skype group? We already have Zizkil's permission so if you say yes, be sure to add Jorguil and me! The Skype users are joethenormalgamer and bojorquez97 :)

Okay, I'll do it when I get back from school this afternoon. When I have created it I will put up another post here, then everypony who wants to join should simply add me on Skype and I'll add you to the group ASAP :D

I do have friends, just no real good ones. I agree that considering how popular and widespread this fandom is it shouldn't be this bloody hard to find any, but for whatever reason I don't find any anywhere I live. It's like a proverbial desert in terms of brony density where I live.

I do have friends, just no real good ones. I agree that considering how popular and widespread this fandom is it shouldn't be this bloody hard to find any, but for whatever reason I don't find any anywhere I live. It's like a proverbial desert in terms of brony density where I live.

Huh, that's odd. 

It's also pretty sad. :(

Huh, that's odd.

It's also pretty sad. :(

I find it odd too because even though MLP has not, is not being, and likely never will be aired here due to general lack of interest, there should be at least a few hundred people for every million inhabitants who have watched the show online. Yet I have not encountered a single other brony yet :/

Well, I think, the problem in other countries are, that MLP isn't that famous there. I live in germany and even here I find just one at the moment, that live there too, I think, in America it is very popular, so how more popular it is in your country, how higher is the chance to find a Brony friend

Rewemarkt66/Rising Shine(That is one name^^)

Alright, I was gonna create the Skype group but I'm still waiting for Zizkil to respond. Since he's the one who created this thread in the first place it's only fair I notify him first and appoint him as leader of the group, but since he hasn't responded yet I'm gonna wait.

• Brohoof 1

Alright, I was gonna create the Skype group but I'm still waiting for Zizkil to respond. Since he's the one who created this thread in the first place it's only fair I notify him first and appoint him as leader of the group, but since he hasn't responded yet I'm gonna wait.

sorry, I was busy, but i've already said it was ok.