Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

People who are Bronies with no Brony Friends Club

ztrash

@Flutter_Guy_Dash , @Derpy Defense Force Can I have your Skype users so you can join? (You can send them by PM if you want) You can also add me in skype (bojorquez97) and then I'll add you to the group :) Zizkil and WhiteLightning can add you as well.

Same as my name, with no spaces. DerpyDefenseForce. Excuse the slightly strange real name I have listed on Skype... I was bored.

Edited by Derpy Defense Force

(edited)

Dunno if I want to do the skype thing. I do sadly have no IRL brony friends though.

well you can always inbox one of us, or post stuff on this thread, no problem.

like this

Edited by Zizkil

I don't think any of my friends are into the shpw, they just don't seem like the kinda guys that would even be aware of such things tbh... Then again, I have never mentioned mlp either so I dunno.

"Skypecake come get a slice of the chat." this is not the official name of this moment but rather a meta that describes our time on the skype chat nothing too specific but diverse enough to get a topic for anyone who is interested.

Can I please join? I'm so glad this is an actual club... I mean, I have my little sis  who I watch it with, and my BFF has seen them but... it'snot the same (and my BFF doesn't like it at all :c) It's kinda pathetic when you resort to talking to your friend's little sister about the show, isn't it? XD Soooo yeah... here I am, haha. X3

• Brohoof 3

Can I please join? I'm so glad this is an actual club... I mean, I have my little sis  who I watch it with, and my BFF has seen them but... it'snot the same (and my BFF doesn't like it at all :c) It's kinda pathetic when you resort to talking to your friend's little sister about the show, isn't it? XD Soooo yeah... here I am, haha. X3

Yes you can join I see no reason you can't have a slice.

p.s you have a skype account so I can add you to the chat?

Edited by Jorguil

Sadly I don't have a Skype... my parents won't let me get one. :( Sorry everypony!

No problem, you can alwys just post on this thread, or inbox one of us. :)

lol where I live there's quite a few bronies but you also got the super brony haters :/ I became one because of a friend though and funny she slowly stopped being one because she lost interest and got more focused on another fandom and me here who she got in the brony community, I'm slowly getting obsessed XD she still like the ponies though ^-^ and even the ones that don't exactly consider themselves bronies watch the show quite a bit so yeah I guess in my town is not a huge problem (except with extreme brony haters which are MANY and some swag people that make fun of it although not ALL of them do just some I have some swaggish friends and they're some of the chillest people I've met)

I don't mind joining though :)

Edited by MarcelineA
  • Brohoof 1

So, I hope you folks don't mind, but I wouldn't mind joining your little group, if that's okay. I don't know any MLP fans IRL, and I would love to make more friends on the forums.

I just got Skype, and I'm still learning how to work it, since I can only use it on my phone.  :(

• Brohoof 1

Count me in. My family knows of my interest in the show, but they find no appeal in the show itself, or at least what little they've seen of it. So I don't really have people to talk about it with.

I understand, you can join the club if you want

Hey guys, how have you all been?  :)