What do you listen to while driving?

Ac3xAssasin

Pretty much same stuff as at home, but I listen to typical "old school" rock/metal music most. It is pretty awesome to listen to in car! 

toovibrant-2.png

As one person I cannot change the world, but I can change the world of one person.

Art, profile picture and signature by one and only Silky <3

jeric_signaturMokeUP.jpg

Recently I haven't been listening to anything. Couple months ago I turned off my radio when my battery started acting up, and I haven't gotten around to turning it back on. Haha, don't think I will be doing so anytime here soon either. Don't know why, but I think I just got used to the silence.

badaboom_signature_by_derpybrohooves-d7l
Little Pony that happens to be Mine

I'm usually listening to the liquid genres of music (i.e. liquid dubstep, liquid chillstep, liquid dn'b). I'll also be listening to things such as post rock, classical, and jazz.  B)

My favorite music artists are:

Regina Carter

Blackmill

Bonobo

Ryan Farish

Mitis

Tycho 

Sometimes I'll drive to silence, or even talk shows.

I have my iphone on shuffle in the car and listen to whatever's on it. Now that it's the summertime, I roll around town with my music blasting. I listen to a range of stuff, from my own compositions, to Katy Perry, to Crush 40 and Judas Priest. 

In my country, there is no such thing as a good song on the radio, I prefer my Heavy Metal and Death Metal, but I also listen to rock in general, Eminem and some orchestral (like The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim's video game soundtrack) and classical music sometimes.  The number one song I play is Get This by Slipknot, it's dark, brutal and annoys everyone around me.  I heard fast tempo music may increase the chance of an accident though.

Oh, different stuff, but I really like I Can't Decide by the Scissor Sisters. Its... BOUNCY!

Doctor Who introduced me to "I Can't Decide". It's on the Master's playlist!

"Citizens, rejoice! Your lord and master stands on high, playing Track 3."

imageproxy_php.gif.79d30fb629f5f637d2be13581d906b35.gif

Thank you Sparklefan1234!!!

(edited)

I don't drive yet being only 15 years old without a permit so whenever I ride it depends if I have my MP3 with me or not if I do I do the nonstop shuffle where you shuffle it and can only choose one song manually and if not I just turn on 106.5 on the radio from shotgun that's kind of why I miss the bus because I could listen to my MP3 that way for 20 minutes twice everyday. But I actually do have MLP songs on it Cutie Mark Crusaders theme, Cutie Mark Crusaders Go Crusading, and Let Your Mane Down.

Edited by PokeBolter

img-3243014-1-W0qjY9J.pngAwesome signature made by Pink Mist 

(edited)

I forgot to say what I listen to when I posted that video of "I Can't Decide". I mostly play a radio station in my market area, 98.1 WOGL. They play hits from the sixties, seventies, and eighties. That's good stuff! Sometimes I play MP3's through the stereo, and then I listen to Frank Sinatra, The Beatles, various anime themes and some J-pop. I get strange looks sometimes at toll booths when they hear me rockin' out to Priss and the Replicants from the anime OVA series "Bubblegum Crisis"!

Is this eighties enough for you?

(1987)

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

imageproxy_php.gif.79d30fb629f5f637d2be13581d906b35.gif

Thank you Sparklefan1234!!!

I don't drive a car, but I have a bike!  :D  ^_^  My friend and I bikes home together and sometimes we listen to some k-indie, but recently Fancy by Iggy, mainly because you can look pretty cool while biking to it, lol. xD

I'll usually plug up my phone and jam to MLP tunes. There's never a bad time for them! ^^

That's totally me! Litarally 1/4 of my phone memory is dedicated to MLP music. 2/3 of it is of just random MLP stuff (pics, pics, videos, pics, episodes of the whole show, more pictures, etc.) Usually i go to bed listening to songs from the show, thats probably what provokes the dreams I have about ponies ;D

• Brohoof 1