Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

RWBY/MLP Crossover

SAmaster

Hello, I'm relatively new here. I came here cause I was hoping for some help on a story I've been working on. I went to the Roosterteeth Forums, didn't get much help, so I'm hoping to get it here. 

As suggested in the title, I'm working on a RWBY/MLP crossover, and I've been hoping to find someone to bounce ideas off of. 

If there is anyone here who doesn't know what RWBY is, I suggest you go here, you need to watch it. http://roosterteeth.com/archive/?id=6052&v=more

Anyway, what I want to do is transpose the characters and world of MLP with the awesomeness and badassary of RWBY. I imagine the characters are human versions of themselves, focusing on the Mane Cast and the surrounding characters, they all meet in Ponyville, which is a much grander place than in the show, where they attend the local academy of adventure, taught by Headmistress Celestia, learning how to be Badass, fighting Monsters, and learning the Power of Friendship.

I expect the plot to loosely follow the main plot, just with more fighting and action, and the villains lasting the seasons instead of just appearing in the beginnings and ends. Kinda like this-http://mauroz.deviantart.com/art/Nightmare-Moon-my-version-353560933

If you haven't seen this guys work you should. 

The characters lend themselves surprisingly well to the RWBYverse, they already have their own symbols, they have their own powers, I looked up some fan art for inspiration on the looks, though the weapons have taken some work. 

What I'm really looking for though is some discussion on some possible ideas, and for someone to take a look what I've written so far, which is the first chapter, which I'm reluctant to post until I have a better idea of what I'm doing. I'm more than willing to use the beta-reader on Fanfiction.net, or send a copy via email. Or, if there are enough people interested here, I might post it in this thread. 

I think I have all the immediate detail sorted out, the only issue I'm really struggling on for the moment is whether or not the characters should live at the dorms of the local academy of adventure, or in some version of where they live in the show, since I'm not sure which one would work best for character interaction. 

Anyway, any feedback would be appreciated. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...