Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web Last thing you bought online

Nulln

The last thing I bought online was two horror film t-shirts :) One with a "Silent Night, Deadly Night" print and the other one with a "Tales from the Crypt" print :)

YWjoqwC.png

christopher_lovell_art_tales_from_the_cr

A TENS Therapy Machine for my bad knee, I just tried it out today and I love it. It will come in handy for my bad knee and the massaging pulses feel great.

410MYaqJLzL.jpg

And a 64 Gig Flash drive

61JZGK6L--L._SL1500_.jpg

An Aperture science handheld portal device replica. Oooh yes, be jealous.

It's for when I cosplay Chell for Manchester comic con next week. Panicking a bit because I managed to break it already. Go me. Nothing major that superglue can't fix, but that's the re-sale value gone. :(

41aUkkQgegL.jpg

Ahhhh I got it for like $17CAD on Amazon and I take it everywhere instead of my purse now!~

I love it, it's actually pretty nice quality for what I expected and it's super cute. >3< My parents, however, were not as impressed that their near-adult daughter is running around with a Rapunzel backpack.

I'm planning on getting a Fairy Tail bag at some point, though.

Not much of an online shopper. Last thing I bought was a hardcover edition of George R.R. Martin's A Dance With Dragons, about two years ago. I would have picked it up at a bookstore, but alas, after Borders shut down there was really no other way to get my hands on the book in Puerto Rico.

• Brohoof 1

Last thing I bought was my MLP Blind Bag Mystery Mini from Amazon! Ended up being Bon Bon. :3 First mlp figurine so it was pretty exciting even if it was a character that's not exactly one to have a huge hype for. :P