Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 Swingscribe+thunder

Scribblegroove

(edited)

@C. Thunder Dash

img-2772397-1-SeptimSwingscribe_zps26c96

The sky was gray with clouds, blocking away the warmth of the sun and leaving the ponies below in a uncomfortable cold. It was fall. Trees were starting to lose their leaves, and the temperature was dropping significantly. The pegasi had taken care of that. Thank celestia it wasn't raining... yet.

Through the cold streets of ponyville it's inhabitants walked quickly, hoping to finish their business quickly enough to find shelter again. It was preferable to stay inside at this time of the year. Even the country ponies tried to do as much of their work inside.

Swingscribe was no exclusion to this rule. Even though the blue scarf she was wearing somewhat warmed her throat, she was shivering because of the chilly weather. Quickly she paced over the sidewalk, making her way towards the end of the street, carrying along her saddlebags filled with music sheets, notes and letters.

She sensed that the weather wasn't going to stay dry for long The clouds were heavy with water. The pegasi had already predicted a rainstorm this afternoon. She just hoped she would reach her destination before the downpour started.

But it couldn't be that way. The first drops were starting to fall. Slighly worried, she started to accellerate her pace, hoping to be at the train station before it would really start to rain. The rain worsened and eventually she lost hope. With a groan of annoyance she quickly she ran towards a well in the middle of the square. It had a little roof over it that she could use as shelter.

She heaved her saddlebags of her back and checked if any water had come in. Thankfully, her notes were safe for now. And thus she waited, lonely under the shed, for the rain to clear. The rain made her feel a little sad, but overall it was mostly annoyance that bothered her. "Why couldn't the pegasi just wait five minutes!? Now I'm going to miss the train to canterlot..."

Edited by Scribblegroove

(edited)

@@Scribblegroove,

(OOC: For some reason I didn't get the notification. And you forgot to label it as private.)

Thunder had just finished his daily patrol around the area when the pegasai were aligning the clouds for a rain. "Look's like it's time to go find some place to hang for a while...perhaps Sugarcube Corner would be a good place." Thunder said to himself as he kept walking slowly towards Sugarcube Corner. As he was walking by a shed, he noticed a brown mare under it. He decided to go talk to her.

"Miss? Are you alright? Do you need anything?" He asked. Thunder was one of those pegasai who always wanted to lend a helping hand, despite struggling with self-doubts.  

Edited by C. Thunder Dash

(edited)

Swingscribe was just going over her notes, checking if nothing got wet when a Pegasus stallion addressed her, offering help. Unlike most other ponies in the street, he didn't seem to mind the rain very much, even thought the downpour would've soaked him in seconds.

"We'll, I'm okay I guess. I just don't want my stuff to get wet, and since it's raining, you know..." She said a little sarcastically as she put her notes back in her bag. "So I'll be sitting next to this well, waiting for the rain to clear. What's it to you?" She asked, raising one brow.

She looked up at the large stallion. He seemed fairly athletic, and she was somewhat certain he had something to do with electricity. The 'thunder' just radiated off of him, yellow coat and cutie mark included. She looked over to the side of the street. Some other ponies had taken shelter under pents, other's were running for the safety of their homes. All of them were clearly annoyed by this nescesary evil.

Edited by Scribblegroove

@@Scribblegroove,

Thunder gathered some electricity and made a large umbrella appear from the blue, which he levitated in his abilities. "There's a restaurant just a little ways from here. We can seek shelter there. The name's Thunder Dash by the way. What's yours?" Thunder asked as he continued to hold the umbrella in his electricity.