Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching King and Lionheart ((Two spots left))

BlackShardNixium

Hmmm... I'm not exactly 100% on this RP yet, but I might as well give it a try since Magos keeps pestering about it. XD

But in terms of characters, this seems like a good time to get my OC Cold Citcut polished in an RP. I will have to change her up a little, but this seems like a good scenario for her. Her character profile is in my signature. I know there isn't much there, but that's because I haven't done much with her. But that's why I want to give her a go in an RP. So at least tell me if you like the idea of her.

Also, I don't know where I am supposed to say lionheart, but... Lionheart I guess.

@,

Oh, and I forgot to mention as well, I would like to have the Xerxes​ for my OC. I don't know what it is, but I'll chose it.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Is this still open? I would very much like to join as this sounds interesting.

Also, Lionheart.

I will fill any position available and would love a brief summary, but if that can't be provided, I understand. I hope you consider me ^__^

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/kazas-r3076

And I guess I'd choose Amestris

Edited by Dirge of souls

(edited)

IT BEGAN!!

I WASN'T HERE!!

dsfsadosfvtdj9bidif

I'll make my introduction post asap. img-2818217-1-mlp-rd-salute.png

---

EDIT: ...Not now though, 'cause I'm hella tired. :c

Tomorrow!

Edited by Lume WMj
  • Brohoof 2

@,

Well, there are exactly three posts. We just started a few hours ago, don't worry about being far behind. The vast majority haven't posted yet. :catface:

Wait... that character?

MEMORIES SWEET MEMORIES

That was a year ago, but it was still awesome. So much has happened since then...

Kazas is fine. I would like to discuss with you later about the possibilities of tying in his father and mother, as well as the territory they live in, into the story.

By all means, start posting. Unless @, has a problem with it.

@,

Well, there are exactly three posts. We just started a few hours ago, don't worry about being far behind. The vast majority haven't posted yet. :catface:

Wait... that character?

MEMORIES SWEET MEMORIES

That was a year ago, but it was still awesome. So much has happened since then...

Kazas is fine. I would like to discuss with you later about the possibilities of tying in his father and mother, as well as the territory they live in, into the story.

By all means, start posting. Unless @, has a problem with it.

.... It's you!!! Brethren!!!!! How have you been! Indeed alot has happened in a year! How have you been.

And haha I remember that! That was the first rp I ever took part of in the forums... I was greatly disappointed in the fact that it was never finished, considering we got so close but... Well, in the situation that I was in, I wouldn't have been able to finish anyways.

But all in all, it's good to see a blast from the past. However, is it okay with the other DM that I join? Just wish to make sure XD

@

This will be interesting! :3 I'll add you down to the OP asap!

@

Well, most of them are from Celtic and Greek/Roman mythology ((and even Persia in some elements)).

For example: Xerxes was the crown prince of Persia, and Amestris was his wife. ((around 486 BC))

Typheus was the most dangerous monster in Greek Mythology; likewise his wife, Echidna, was known as the "Mother of all Monsters".

Yalabaoth was a Demiurge ((which, according to Gnosticism, is an artist-like figure responsible for fashioning and maintaining  the physical universe.))

But these are just cold facts taken from history and culture. I only used them to get a base on the "characters" I was going to work with. So while the ones in my RP are similar, they are not carbon copies.

• Brohoof 1