Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Metal Thread

Crispy

Well, let me say that I like that song by Dio. I'm not fond of his original version of Holy Diver (always liked KSE version better) but this song is amazing.

Now, there are ways to mix electronic and emo into your metal and make it good.

This is NOT how to do it. I'm posting this here because I hate it, and I think everyone should listen to it and know for themselves how bad it is.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViSZI6UJEUQ

...The hell, they have no rhythm. Like...none.

Well, let me say that I like that song by Dio. I'm not fond of his original version of Holy Diver (always liked KSE version better) but this song is amazing.

Bullet For My Valentine. I used to listen to them before I kinda got bored of them. Scream Aim Fire (the song) I like.

I'm not very well versed in Metallica, only have two albums from them so no I had no idea. lol

Here's a couple more. Yes, I got these off of Brutal Legend as it's the first place I heard these songs.

Saw a playthrough of Brutal Legend. That game was more funny if anything, but then again that's what happens when Jack Black is in anything. Also: TESTAMENT!

Now here's if you wanted to take progressive metal and nuke it. The BASS TONE is SOOO delicious.

I love Brutal Legend, it's got a great artstyle and decent story. The music makes it all awesome.

Here's a couple more from that game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO2poJAaE_I

The second one is what I would call epic death metal.

Also, that song you posted...eh I dunno didn't interest me much. I've always been one to appreciate guitar and drums, bass usually doesn't catch me.

Edited by Discordian

Dimmu Borgir ain't my kind of style, but I've been told they're REALLY good. Also, Blotted Science is pretty much an explosion of progressive metal with REALLY good thrash/death metal inspired tone. Not very good to listen if you can't keep up (or if you got a massive hangover :lol:)

I'm gonna say this before hand, I will not stop exploiting these guys. I love them THAT much.