Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you be happy if Equestria was Heaven?

Dorian Gray

Going through youtube PMV's and I stumble across a comment that kept poppin up "When I die I would like go to Equestria"

So I got curious, Would you be happy goin to Equestria for heaven? and would it just be Canterlot/Ponyville/Cloudsdale or would you want other places? Like where? who knows if any good ideas come from this I might be compelled to make such an image.

So again, Would you be happy if Heaven was Equestria?

http://fc02.devianta...nii-d468yca.png

I would love it if I got to live in Equestria once I died!

Just think about all the ponies I'd get to know.

I'd like to have all the fim universe to explore, after all, I'd be staying there for a mighty long time.

I was reading this one fanfic, and in it there was a small hamlet about a days walk from ponyville, I'd like it to exist and for me to go there.

Equestria would be fun as an afterlife but surely you'd get bored or just die all over again?

I don't think I'd like to grow closer to the Mane 6 or other characters only to have them die around me and then eventually to slip back into the abyss myself. My wickle heart would just shatter.

Considering that the gates of Tartarus are present in Equestria, I'm a little wary about spending eternity there.

I wouldn't mind spending a lifetime there as a pony, though. :3

• Brohoof 6

Of course I would be happy. Very happy. However, it can still have internal hostility and strife. Just see Putting Your Hoof Down. Those ponies being mean to Fluttershy D:< Heaven will have no tears, no hostility, no darkness. That is the heaven I look forward to unshakably.

Edited by Derpity Derp
  • Brohoof 1

I'd probably go jump in the sea with weights tied to myself :D

It'd be pretty awesome as long as my friends went to the same equestria dimension as me :3

YOU DARE EVEN ASK?

Of course i'd want equestria to be my heaven!

To be an immortal pony and hang out with Twilight and PinkyPie <3

Eternity has never sounded so good. :wub:

That would be awesome, but only if I was a pony. I wouldn't want to live there forever though, only as a mortal. Also, I wouldn't want to remember this life, because I would want everything I'd experience to be new to me. Realizing that it was a TV show would ruin it. But if it followed that way, It would be awesome. Death doesnt seem so bad anymore if thats true.

Edited by matau
  • Brohoof 1

I know that I would! I feel like the conventional heaven would get really boring without any conflict, but equestria is just a generally nicer place. With the trials that go on every day life would stay interesting. I feel like I'd enjoy multiple lives in equestria: go there and then get reincarnated.

Singing winter wrap up just seems more fun than singing hymns

Considering that the gates of Tartarus are present in Equestria, I'm a little wary about spending eternity there.

I wouldn't mind spending a lifetime there as a pony, though. :3

I laughed at this a bit more than I perhaps should have.

Anyway, I don't personally believe in afterlives, but if they did actually exist...Equestria seems like a perfect choice for heaven to me. It's got just enough of the qualities of a utopia while still possessing some of the charm of reality, with conflicts and other things that would keep you from getting bored.

• Brohoof 3

PSH, the non bronies/pegasisters would get their butts wooped if they tried killing everyone. You forget that Equestria has Unicorns and Pegasi and AT LEAST two powerful Alicorns. And don't forget the dragons too. =P

Of course it'd be awesome to spend the rest of eternity in Equestria :P I do somehow think that views would clash between non-bronies if Equestria was the "default" heaven though...

I would probably get bored after a while...

if it was... you are likely to live the life of a background pony, you probably would have a happy lucky live with nothing special in it, not that its bad...but boring.