Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming PonyvilleGN - Look for Gaming YouTubers

NightGuard

I can do CoD funny vids, I think my friend only owns Black Ops. Although my brother owns a couple more CoD games and would probably be willing to help make some trolling vids.

I'll have to get back to you tomorrow, it appears my friend has gone to sleep so I'll have to wait for a reply.

Okay :D I will await your response!

The Sig and Avatar is great, got lots of compliments!

Also a Game News host would be best, since we have a lot people want to be LPer.

i can do that haha just lemme know what you'd like to see

(edited)

I'm a let's player! LE GASP, it's like I'm going to apply for a job in Taco Bell but there's no Taco Bell where I came from. LE GASPATOOODIE!!!

I WILL SHOW YOU MY WORK YOUR HONOR! WHERE'S MY COFFEE MS. SECRETARY!?

Edited by Kookie

I'm a let's player! LE GASP, it's like I'm going to apply for a job in Taco Bell but there's no Taco Bell where I came from. LE GASPATOOODIE!!!

I WILL SHOW YOU MY WORK YOUR HONOR! WHERE'S MY COFFEE MS. SECRETARY!?

NURSE QUICKLY GRAB ME 40 CC'S OF RITALIN STAT WE HAVE A HYPER ONE HERE!!! jkjk ive seen your vids their pretty chill

• Brohoof 1

NURSE QUICKLY GRAB ME 40 CC'S OF RITALIN STAT WE HAVE A HYPER ONE HERE!!! jkjk ive seen your vids their pretty chill

SHUT UP NURSE! Wait  . . . . CHILL?!?!?! :E What do you mean by . . . CHILL?! *twitchy eye*

• 2 weeks later...

So sorry about taking so long to reply, truth be told I almost forgot about this. Turns out that my friend went on holiday before I got the chance to bring this up. However, he should be back either tomorrow or Saturday, so I ought to have an answer for you in a day or two.

(edited)

Hmm, I recommend getting people in the technical field as well. For instance: editing videos, creating art, building mods, musicians, composers, etc.

Edited by Asterisk Propernoun

I play Minecraft, but I never did a video on it.

I'm much for a Lets Play. But I'm not too big on the commentating.

I prefer walkthroughs (Which is basically the same as a Lets Play except without commentary.)

Okay then, my friend is on board. However, he would like to say that not all of our videos will be gaming, some will be 'scientific' videos. It wll at least two weeks for us to produce a video. That should give us time to aquire the capture card and functioning computers we need to producd videos.