Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kill the User Above with the item to your left.

NightGuard

I kill you with a cup by throwing it on the floor and stabbing a couple pieces into your eyes. Then, I hit you with the lamp and you fall over. Then I hit you with a Guitar Hero guitar controller until it breaks, then I put the small pieces in your throat to choke you as I cut your carotid arteries with a sharp piece of the guitar.

I had a lot of objects to the left that are pretty much equal distance away.

I haven't done anything since the last post, so I'll stand up and spin around to get a new object to the left.

I cover your face in clothes until you can't breathe and I hold it there until you die.

This is very fun, having all these ideas.

Turning a bit to have a new object to the left...

I wrap the blanket around your face and tighten the end around your neck. You can't breathe. You soon fall to the floor. You're still struggling to get it off... but you can't. You're slowly fading away... until you stop moving. You're dead.

On my left is a girl, i brainwash her and tell her to find you, she finds you and smashes your head with her beloved mobile phone. You lay on the ground pleading her for help but the only thing she does is clean her phone from your blood and post aa pic on instagram

• 3 weeks later...

I shall throw my history textbook at you - it's not like I'm going to ever use it for anything else anyways - and you suffer from 490 paper cuts (yes, I counted them).  As you bleed slowly, you distract yourself from the pain by reading all about the Battle of Borodino.  Then you die.  :(

Looks like... a critical blow from being pegged in the head with a cell phone.

Sorry Quartz~