Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Jokarr

who in here plays warhammer!?! either fantasy or 40k?!its a strategy war game, its got some games on xbox and the physical figures!!which do you prefer and how long have you been playin?!?!IVE GOT A FANTASY CHAOS ARMY AND A GREY KNIGHT 40K ARMY, THEY STILL NEED PAINTED BUT THEY ARE PRETTY MASSIVE

Edited by Artemis
added tags

Got all of the Dawn Of War games up to Dawn Of War 2. Dark Crusade was my favourite one just due to Necrons and Tau being introduced.

Been collecting figures for a while now, had a Wood Elf army to start off with and eventually brought and painted a big ass dragon. Then I moved onto 40K and started Eldar. Still painting, making them up now. I have a pretty large army but I don't ever play the actual game cause there is no one to play it with.

I have ultramarines, 3rd company. Like I said I'm a boring person. But I like them, and thats what matters. Gonna start Tomb Kings soon too. I play Romans, both republic and imperial in historical wargaming too. But thats not relevant to this thread.

I have ultramarines, 3rd company. Like I said I'm a boring person. But I like them, and thats what matters. Gonna start Tomb Kings soon too. I play Romans, both republic and imperial in historical wargaming too. But thats not relevant to this thread.

considering historical, ive got the vikings and romans, im also gonna get some tomb kin g figs for 40k too
  • Brohoof 1

Cool. What scale are they? Do you play Crusader rules? Games Workshop doesn't know their scales for shit.

dont think ive played the crusader rules but i do agree that gamesworkshop is bullshit

It's funny, my friend taught me how to play WH and 40K, and I played some games with his armies, and actually wasn't all that bad, but it's way too expensive a hobby for me to get into on my own :(

Do not fuck with the railgun.

It's funny, my friend taught me how to play WH and 40K, and I played some games with his armies, and actually wasn't all that bad, but it's way too expensive a hobby for me to get into on my own :( Do not fuck with the railgun.

yeah most my friends cant play it cuz its expensive, i feel your pain

I played a few matches of the strategy game but to be honest I mostly just enjoy painting them. I am a huge fan chaos, especially Khorne. Khorne is best chaos god.

I have DoW, Winter assault and dark crusade, DoW II Chaos rising, and Space marine.

I played a few matches of the strategy game but to be honest I mostly just enjoy painting them. I am a huge fan chaos, especially Khorne. Khorne is best chaos god.

I have DoW, Winter assault and dark crusade, DoW II Chaos rising, and Space marine.

you and me are gonna be great friends... KHORNE FUCKIN ROCKS!!! hes my hero

This thread must not DIE! Let's continue to talk about Warhammer!

I aim to make a chaos warrior Khorne army but so far I don't really have a lot of figures for it.

I do however have the "Bretonnian battalion" which I mostly bought to have something other than my own army.

you and me are gonna be great friends... KHORNE FUCKIN ROCKS!!! hes my hero

Hell YEAH! Do you play chaos demons or chaos warriors? I heard that you can't mix them any more. :/

Also: BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

• Brohoof 1

This thread must not DIE! Let's continue to talk about Warhammer!

I aim to make a chaos warrior Khorne army but so far I don't really have a lot of figures for it.

I do however have the "Bretonnian battalion" which I mostly bought to have something other than my own army.

Hell YEAH! Do you play chaos demons or chaos warriors? I heard that you can't mix them any more. :/

Also: BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

im more of a chaos warrior fan i love the demons but they lack the firepower that chaos has, the littel they have lawl

Been playing Warhammer for quite a while now, though I was never actualy any good at the game itself. Got a massive Ork army in 40k with 3 Trukks and about 6 bikers (Need more bikers). I have about 70 various types of troops who are led by a Warboss and a Weirdboy.

So... Yhea...

Waaaaagh.

im more of a chaos warrior fan i love the demons but they lack the firepower that chaos has, the littel they have lawl

Yeah me to, but which firepower are you talking about?