Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Subtle Brony Clothes?

Shadow_Bolt

(edited)

So, I'm not the most outspoken brony, in fact I rather not tell anypony outside of the internet about my obsession.  :unsure:

And, well, I just got a summer job and I have a bit of extra money, and I would like to know if anypony knows any subtle brony gear that I can buy and wear in the outside world, weather it be key chains, shirts, pants, whatever, I'd like to hear about it.

Post links below, if you're wondering I am a girl so I don't mind girlier stuff and manlier alike. Thanks for reading.

<3 Shadow_Bolt

post-28124-0-76169100-1405488236.jpg

Edited by Shadow_Bolt
  • Brohoof 5

I've mentioned this to a few other people who asked the same thing... I definitely recommend cutie mark shirts if you're looking for subtle merchandise. 

I have a shirt with Luna's cutie mark and unless you know a lot about the show, you'd have no idea what it's from.  http://www.redbubble.com/people/carnivean/works/7277240-princess-luna-cutie-mark?p=t-shirt

There's a lot of shirts out there with other character's cutie marks too. http://www.welovefine.com/972-pony-cutie-mark.html#.U8YUz41dUVE

• Brohoof 3

I've mentioned this to a few other people who asked the same thing... I definitely recommend cutie mark shirts if you're looking for subtle merchandise. 

I have a shirt with Luna's cutie mark and unless you know a lot about the show, you'd have no idea what it's from.  http://www.redbubble.com/people/carnivean/works/7277240-princess-luna-cutie-mark?p=t-shirt

There's a lot of shirts out there with other character's cutie marks too. http://www.welovefine.com/972-pony-cutie-mark.html#.U8YUz41dUVE

Thanks! I think I'll get some of these. :)

So, I'm not the most outspoken brony, in fact I rather not tell anypony outside of the internet about my obsession.  :unsure:

And, well, I just got a summer job and I have a bit of extra money, and I would like to know if anypony knows any subtle brony gear that I can buy and wear in the outside world, weather it be key chains, shirts, pants, whatever, I'd like to hear about it.

Post links below, if you're wondering I am a girl so I don't mind girlier stuff and manlier alike. Thanks for reading.

<3 Shadow_Bolt

A while back I found a sweatshirt that said "Cloudsdale Weather Team" on the back. I dunno where it was from, but it seemed subtle to me.

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

i have the same issue, what I found was ablacked out Princess Twilight Sparkle Pin that I wear on my paper boy cap. I've only had a hand full of people ask about the pin in a year. Also I have a BRONY lanyard that I like to use I got from HotTopic 2 years ago only twice Ive been asked about that while I was around a bunch of Nurses who kept bugging me. a googlesearch later I had a room ful of nurses wanting to know about the show. Subtle yet classy.

Yeah, I also strongly recommend checking out Redbubble, I got my Daring Do shirt from there. I know it's not very subtle but it's still pretty cool.

fig,forest,mens,ffffff.jpg

It's not the best quality shirt but it's decent, plus you get to choose from countless designs from actual bronies, so you're bound to find something you like. :)

I think a Discord shirt would be pretty subtle. He's not a pony, and I don't think really anyone who isn't a fan of the show would even know it's from MLP.

• 1 month later...

The shirt in the original post is about as subtle as it gets, being a pun and all. Otherwise, the most subtle shirt I ever saw on a brony was one that simple featured a cutie mark, which would likely mean little to anyone who didn't watch the show or hang out with someone who did.

I made a shirt a while back.

Not too subtle, but definitely not-gawdy, unlike official merchandise.

__3_pink_moon___t_shirt_design_by_datteb

I also take requests for shirt designs, if you're into something more specific.

At the low price of 20 bucks or so on Redbubbble, I get no profit, but appreciation is usually more than enough.

Edited by Dattebayo