Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think it going to happen in S5?

Lunar Glow

I am hoping that someday Twi is going to takeover Celestias place. (Ahem. TROLLestia.) And you know how the mane six gave up all there elements to save the tree of harmony? Well, they gotta have something! So I think they are going to find something like the elements of harmony and use that! But what do you guys think?  :huh:

Celestia eats a cruise ship, Sweetie Belle dies, Scootaloo finds out her cutie mark is not flying, Apple Bloom sees unthinkable things, Discord sucks up to Celestia, Celestia burps, Luna farts, Pinkie has to pee, Rainbow Dash loses her pride, AppleJack steals Rainbow Dash's pride, Twilight reads, Rarity gets stained and they make an episode about her trying to wash off, Fluttershy visits Discord's mind, Cadence gets another episode, wall of text, more background characters, bold, New facial expressions package, commas, Animators implement new expression package, Rainbow Dash gets nerdy, I finish this post, new villan, new finale, I watch the season on DailyMotion, Celestia Poops out a cruise ship.

@V .    

Umm.. wow. That's quite the most detailed forum I have ever seen. LOVE EM' THOUGH!

@,  

Umm.. wow. That's quite the most detailed forum I have ever seen. LOVE EM' THOUGH!

• 1 month later...

They probably will bring back old villains.Tirek is originally from G1 and theres a lot of villains that are in G1-3 so probably there will be mlre villains.Besides that Rainbow is gonna become a princess because she made Equestria 20% cooler.

Pretty sure there is already a thread for this, but anyway, I'll give my 2 cents.

- Discord gets his throne.

- A Story arc.

- More magical adventures.

- More mythological creatures.

- The CMC don't get their cutie mark.

- Embarrassing Spike moments.

- Songs (hopefully another Discord one)

- Maybe the return of Chrysalis.

Here's what I think will happen in Season five:

1. Discord appears more often and becomes close friends with the mane six

2. The Cutie Mark Crusaders get their cutie marks. 

3. G1 ponies make an appearance. 

Personally, something I think would be really great to see would be if the Mane six got divided for a while.  I honestly thought it was going to happen in season 4, when it first seemed like Rarity was going to be in Manehattan for a while.  Instead of writing letters to the Princess, or making entries in the journal, they could write letters to each other.  I think it would be interesting to see how they do all on their own.

Aside from that, I can't think of anything specific I'd like in the next season.  I just hope it's as good as its predecessors.