Raridash Fan Club

Lightwing

(edited)

lpxYezq.png

WELCOME TO THE RARIDASH FAN CLUB

img-2868082-1-507172__safe_rainbow%20das

This shipping goes around the relationship between Rainbow Dash and Rarity

A little description of the shipping from me,by...me

Rarity,the fashionista,and Rainbow Dash,the daredevil...Since when is possible that two complete opposites develop a relatioship?

I'll answer you that question with another one...Why not?

We saw how other characters,whose personalities and characterizations were completly different,like what happens with Rarity and Applejack per example,and they become close friends,at least on the show's point of view.

is true that this relationship never got a development,because the moments that Rarity and Rainbow Dash share are very little,but,the same could be said of the now popular shippings(Fluttershy x Rainbow Dash,Rarity x Applejack).

We just ended the Season 4,and we didn't had a chance to see some development on their relationship,but I still have hope,which I had since Season 3,to see their relationship to bloom,and,finally,see a friendship between them. :)

img-2868082-2-420294__safe_rainbow%20das

The rules and regulations for these forums are as follows.

-No spamming post to become biggest fans
-This is a foals’s show, and believe it or not there are younger ponies who go on these forums, please limit content to suggestive only. For example you may post a picture of two ponies kissing, but they cannot be doing anything inappropriate, or showing things inappropriate. If you are not sure, PM the content to a mod or an admin and he/she will tell you if it is ok or not.
-Do not post a picture of other ponies,distinct of Rarity and Rainbow Dash
-Do not hate on another shipping fan club, for example posting in the Flutterdash forum "Rarishy is better!"
-Mods and Admins have the ability to decide whether you are doing something inappropriate or not, if they deem you are doing something unnecessary and they ask you to stop, please stop. Common Sense my little ponies.
-All of MLP Forums rules still apply.

- Feldian Clause not applies

Edited by Lightwing
  • Brohoof 5

Eh. I'll admit that there's better ships out there, but this is something that must be shared. :D

580031__safe_rainbow+dash_rarity_shippin

If I quit Rainbow Dash,and I put you,you'll be happy :D

You can like it or not,it's your decission :3

But not even you can deny its cuteness :D

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Trust Ghostie to be here in an instant.  :D

And that Gif had an epic ending so +1 points to this Fan Club!

They'll deny it. Even if they know it's one of the best ships out there.

Remind me never to google image those two ever again...

171556%20-%20animated%20D-%20rainbow_das

Edited by The Crimson Cross
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

img-2868082-2-420294__safe_rainbow%20das

"I hope Rarity-Sempai notices me."

Eh. I'll admit that there's better ships out there, but this is something that must be shared. :D

Of course there are better ships, we barely even see this one, if at all  :mellow:

Also worth sharing

432731__rainbow+dash_rarity_shipping_ani

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 5

S'as good a pairing as any Main Six couple. Since fanart of these two is pretty rare, I'm gonna have to be careful not to use up my supply too quickly :derp:

need_a_wing__by_thenornonthego-d6halqy.p

I also have a cute fanfic which was my first foray into Raridash shipping. RazedRainbow's a talented author and a massive fan of the ship, and I'd encourage any fan of the couple to give it a skim :)

• Brohoof 4

img-2868092-1-580031__safe_rainbow%20das

Hmmmm, I have similar fantasies about Dashie lol.  They, too, may well end with my kissing a plushie.

I think I'm waiting for a TRUE RD / Rarity episode before I "ship it."  But here's some arts anyhow:

post-26550-0-91556400-1406142876_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Hmmmm, I have similar fantasies about Dashie lol.  They, too, may well end with my kissing a plushie.

I think I'm waiting for a TRUE RD / Rarity episode before I "ship it."  But here's some arts anyhow:

attachicon.gifcm__your_wings_are_so_stiff__darling_by_bakki-d6thqpw.jpg

I do the same thing with Rarity :D

And the need to hurry up and get an episode together already. Jesus christ, talk about overdue. It's like, do they even know each other? :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...

Raridash pics tend to be some of the most beautiful shipping pics,but,due for their lack of existence,they must be distributed carefuly :)

653811__safe_rainbow+dash_rarity_shippin

Also,my current Wallpaper,which I found reading Salvation, a Raridash fanfic(who I can't link,due for being NSFW.Look for it on Fimfiction is you wanna) :proud:

36470.png?1341463910

• Brohoof 2

I dislike every ship (except the canon ships), but this one involves my two favorite mane 6 ponies :D

I just hope we'll them together more frequently in the show (but no love involved :okiedokielokie:)

• 1 month later...

Why does this ship not receive more love? :'(

563885__safe_rainbow+dash_rarity_shippinThey look so cute together <3

We all know that Dash is Element of Loyalty and Rarity is Element of Generosity.

I think that they both go together nicely. I think its cute. I like alot of ships to be honest.

My faves are TwiDash and AppleDash. Anyway,

This one goes good together because of their elements. Its understandable that both of their personalities are completely different, just like RariJack ship. But if you really think back into season four and how each one of them did something different but lived up to their Element of Harmony, it would actually make alot of sense.

I would love to be in this fanclub just like anyone elses.

Cheers!

Edited by ~SadisticFluttershy~
  • Brohoof 3

Oh my god,pixel Raridash.

pixel_raridash_by_lexiangelo12xx-d80p0jx

Simple,but keeps the purpose of a good piece of art.

I would love to be in this fanclub just like anyone elses.

Everyone is welcome here <3

...Huh. So, people ship Raridash. Who knew?  :comeatus: 

Nobutsrs, I've not seen any Raridash pictures before now, and I have to say, they're all adorable. I'll be watching this thread... 

Edited by Star-Gazer

"I hope Rarity-Sempai notices me."

Of course there are better ships, we barely even see this one, if at all  :mellow:

Also worth sharing

img-2868131-2-432731__rainbow%20dash_rar

All I can say is:

Spike has some competition.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

A RARIDASH FANCLUB? OH HOW I WAITED FOR THIS!

full.gif

But seriously though, I think the two of them would have the most interesting dynamic, I'm surprised there hadn't been a episode about Tomboyness and Girly Girlness between Rarity and Rainbow Dash. I know they did that a WEE BIT with Applejack and Rarity but let's face it: Rainbow Dash would be the better example for such a idea. And I'm kinda sad it's underrated. Such as rare ship. Honesty I actually shipped them since my 12th birthday and it became my first yuri ship because I mainly shipped het when I was 11. (Yeah, I've been in the fandom and knew what shipping was since I was 11.)

190889%20-%20animated%20gif%20giggling%2

Edited by 5NightsAtFazbear
  • Brohoof 3