Flow

69 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

This episode was awesome! Even before the opening song, you can see Derpy with her lovely derpy eyes and Fluttershy is a tree! I loved the 1950's-style video. I loved the training sequence. I loved everything.

Only one more thing could have made this even better - RD calling Derpy by name again. Sigh, too bad that will probably never happen. Oh well, long as Derpy is present, I am happy.

• Brohoof 2

I really enjoyed this episode. I have a hard time ranking episodes because I like so many of them, but I would definitely say that I would rank this one in my top 5 without hesitation.

I was a little concerned before the episode because it seemed that the storyline would be predictable, but the FiM staff really delivered the goods in spades.

That was a wonderful episode, and I also appreciate that it really showcased the Fluttershy/RD dynamic a bit more than in previous eps. I would have liked a song, but the training sequence more than made up for it.

I loved the continuity shown in episode- from Fluttershy and her struggle with assertiveness to the not-so-subtle references to that one scene from 'Over a Barrel'. This episode was just pure win through and through, but really, who would expect anything less from this show? :)

Edited by Super Brony Bolt 64
  • Brohoof 1

Moral: It takes guts to overcome your fear

No, the moral is that even your smallest contributions can be huge whether it be in relations with your friends, or athletic events. Fluttershy's contributions turned out to be not so small, however... :P

• Brohoof 3

I loved how Fluttershy had that whole training montage and was only able to get her wing power up to 2.3...

Well, the end results of training depends on where you start. She started at 0.5 so she improved by more than 4-fold. That is very significant actually.

Anypony notice that Angel was decent in this episode? I feel like he redeemed himself.

And where do I get those pony masks? :P

Edited by DrOphthalmos
  • Brohoof 2

Well, the end results of training depends on where you start. She started at 0.5 so she improved by more than 4-fold. That is very significant actually.

True, but I don't think she was doing her top speed there because of stage fright, not because she wasn't strong enough.

I loved how Fluttershy had that whole training montage and was only able to get her wing power up to 2.3...

Speaking of which, it's like having people make fun of you because your 40 yard dash time is like, an 8.3 or something. Mind you, that is incredibly slow... only through sheer willpower is a person able to get it up to at least a 5.

No, the moral is that even your smallest contributions can be huge whether it be in relations with your friends, or athletic events. Fluttershy's contributions turned out to be not so small, however... :P

Yeah, that's the one, thanks

I dub this episode second most metal episode- solely because of the music Fluttershy's training montage. Dragonquest was more metal because it had both the music AND imagery similar to that of heavy metal album covers. Also, Chunky better be on the banner for this episode! B)

• Brohoof 1

This is my new favorite episode of Season 2, possibly my new favorite period. More Derpy, Chunky, Fluttershy's training montage, so much awesome!

Also, one of my favorite brushables was put in an episode!

post-1320-0-63228600-1332614222.jpg

• Brohoof 1