• Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Posted Image

Here I am...

Rock you like a hurricane...

If you don't mind, that is...

• Brohoof 6

Could it be that RD asks her to help, she's too nice to refuse, but then realizes that her fear will hinder her? It would explain why she's helping, and it's plausible. I mean, she wants to be a good friend, so it wouldn't be an assertiveness problem.

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm, there is one thing though. I guess this means that the more assertive Fluttershy from the immediately upcoming episode will only be a temporary thing. I suppose it can't be helped...

What was that again?

After seeing the teaser trailer, I think this one looks like yet another great episode. I can already imagine an epic scene of a pegasus army working together to create a hurricane! :D

My most anticipated moment? Praying and hoping Thunder Lane gets a speaking role...even better, a speaking role directed toward Fluttershy. This may be the first time I've favorited a pony before watching him/her onscreen.

My most anticipated moment? Praying and hoping Thunder Lane gets a speaking role...even better, a speaking role directed toward Fluttershy. This may be the first time I've favorited a pony before watching him/her onscreen.

He gets a speaking role, rainbowdash calls him out and tells him to check his wing strength first, and he talks about something about being someone elses fault, you can see it here just do the 3 puzzles first lol :P

http://www.hasbro.com/mylittlepony/en_US/search/_/Ntt-train%20puzzle?Ntk=All&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial

• Brohoof 1

You have absolutely made my day complete :) He doesn't even sound like a complete dunce!

No, but his wing power isn't so great...

Maybe Fluttershy will find some inner strength and her wing power will be OVER 9000!!!!!!

Lol, couldn't resist. ;)

From what I can gather perhaps he's just lazy and doesn't want to pull his own weight. I can't see Fluttershy ever allowing somepony or even herself to slack off when others are depending on her, no matter how nervous she is... :D

I think my favorite pony of that whole episode is the chunky buff one that yelled incoherently after thunder did his test lol

the veins in his neck and eyes bulging :lol:

No, but his wing power isn't so great...

Maybe Fluttershy will find some inner strength and her wing power will be OVER 9000!!!!!!

Lol, couldn't resist. ;)

20% is the brony version...

I think my favorite pony of that whole episode is the chunky buff one that yelled incoherently after thunder did his test lol

the veins in his neck and eyes bulging :lol:

I think I laughed way more than was necessary at him ^_^ He may just be the most 'un-ponyish' pony I've seen on the entire show and I have to admit I'm a little confused by his purpose.

• Brohoof 1

Ok, so her wing power will be 20%... 20%... 20% what? 20% stronger? Stronger than who? Thunderlane? Rainbow Dash?

Not sure percentages was what I was looking for.

20% stronger than Dash's, I presume.

• Brohoof 1

Spread the word! Chunky will be upon us soon!

:wub:

(Whoever makes the pony smileys for the site...WE NEED A CHUNKY SMILEY!)

It appears that Twilight will be in this episode judging by the previews. I wonder what her role will be in this one...

My guess is that she muscled her way in as a self appointed statistician, possibly efficiency expert. Twilight wants to use her instruments to quantify and analyze the work output of the Pegasi weather ponies. All in the name of SCIENCE!

(And maybe as a love interest for Chunky!)

Edited by cuteycindyhoney