Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Alright! Thanks for such a positive critique on my drawings! I'm so happy right now :'3

Well you deserve it :) I would love to be able to do this sort of art!

Aww thanks! All it takes is some practice and patience! It took me 3 years to master MS Paint, which is what I use O__o

Hold up! You're doing this on Paint? :wau:

Oh gawd don't kill meeee... Paint is outdated waaa 

Yes, I am!  I just use a website called Pixlr to fix it up and shade XD

Don't worry, you're safe :lol:

I just can't believe you can make this work with Paint, I thought this was all done on Photoshop or something!

Don't worry, you're safe :lol:

I just can't believe you can make this work with Paint, I thought this was all done on Photoshop or something!

Nope, MS Paint all the way! Honestly, I don't see why that's so shocking, it's not hard, you use what you have and make the best of it ;)

Nope, MS Paint all the way! Honestly, I don't see why that's so shocking, it's not hard, you use what you have and make the best of it ;)

Awesome! Maybe its because my work on Paint was...less than decent XD  I'm not very tech savvy either, seriously, I'm rather pathetic :lol:

Awesome! Maybe its because my work on Paint was...less than decent XD  I'm not very tech savvy either, seriously, I'm rather pathetic :lol:

I'm being honest here.... I hate when people say they can't draw digitally... I didn't get to where I am overnight, I practice day after day. If you want to get somewhere, you have to work for it. So in other words, you CAN do it, just practice! :)

I'm being honest here.... I hate when people say they can't draw digitally... I didn't get to where I am overnight, I practice day after day. If you want to get somewhere, you have to work for it. So in other words, you CAN do it, just practice! :)

I always appreciate honesty so no worries! :) I've tried in the past but I think a mouse would certainly help, I really can't do it with my mouse pad thing in centre of my laptop XD After seeing what you have achieved with Paint, it will certainly be something I try once I get the time :D

I always appreciate honesty so no worries! :) I've tried in the past but I think a mouse would certainly help, I really can't do it with my mouse pad thing in centre of my laptop XD After seeing what you have achieved with Paint, it will certainly be something I try once I get the time :D

I'm glad to see that you're not willing to give up! Makes me simile! :)

Uh, Hope I don't blow your mind again, but I still use a mouse after 3 years ;)