Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is Bronies The Musical real?

Stone Cold Applejack

It may or may not be real and I have no idea what it's about.  :derp:  You'd probably get more information out of a tuna.

It appears as though asking you about Bronies the musical is about as useful as asking a tea leaf to recite the entire history of the East India Company.

• Brohoof 2

Yes it's real, and it's about bronies XD  Not sure what else I could tell you... I haven't looked too much into it but it's a musical that focuses on telling the story of several different bronies from what I've gathered.  But yeah it's definitely real... it's been hitting sold out shows and they added a bunch of extra dates for the show because of it.

It appears as though asking you about Bronies the musical is about as useful as asking a tea leaf to recite the entire history of the East India Company.

Exactly. So you shouldn't ask me about it.

(edited)

I doubt it, I really don't see how such a thing could work.

A FiM musical however, would be a neat idea, the show centers around songs, after all.

Just as long as it doesn't involve those horrifying pony costumes in those live stage shows, it has the potential to be great.

Edited by Dr. Frasier Crane

I doubt it, I really don't see how such a thing could work.
No, like I said it was very much a real thing.  Done by a company out of  California... had to add shows in July just to meet the demand... was reviewed by Stan Lee's website.  Definitely an actual thing... http://www.broniesthemusical.com/