Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Operation Flashpoint: Rainbow Pony [Action|War]

Anon In Equestria

A portal appeared one day, it led to a world known as Equestria, at first both worlds were tense, but after three years we were able to unite, we created a joint economy, our armies had war games, we opened more portals, and we consider equestria its own nation, and it was a nation that led by example, an example that every nation started to follow, they never had wars, they never had food shortages, they never had plagues, they were the perfect nation.

Yet, even with most of humanity enjoying the appearance of equestria, some were plotting to spoil it, and they were the PLA.

The main portal to equestria was just a few miles north of japan, it sat right in the middle of the ocean, it only had a few token warships guarding it, four destroyers and a aircraft carrier.

It was under prepared for the PLA Navy's assault on the portal, all five of the guardian ships were sunk before they could fight back, the UN sent a small fleet to find out what happened, they reported that the portal had a massive PLA presence.

On the other side in Equestria, the brunt of the PLA Navy arrived at manehattan's harbour and they destroyed everything, the small garrison of British soldiers could not stand against the tide of PLA soldiers that poured out from their ships, they levelled the whole city, millions of lives were lost.

And that's where were at, the PLA have destroyed manehattan and are moving to the surrounding cities, Celestia has threatened retaliation against the whole of earth for the attack, yet we shall soldier on, we won't be getting any reinforcements for seven days, and we have PLA advancing on our position.

Now we have to hold this position outlaw, we are marines, and we will fight as such, the Peoples liberation army has more soldiers, more tanks, more air support, but we are marines.

This won't be a cakewalk we have to fortify this town and defend it, we can't evac the civvies, there is nowhere to send them quick enough, and we can't risk them getting ambushed.

FoB Sidewinder will not fall, not when we have to protect ponyville.

Outlaw Actual out.

Dismissed.

---------------------------------------------------

Current inventory.

40x US Marines

12x Humvee (3x Unarmed)

3x M1 Abrams main battle tanks

3x CH-47 Chinook

1x UH-60 Black Hawk

1x AH-64 Apache

1x AC-130 Lockheed (Grounded)

---------------------------------------------------

Roster:

Bravo| Outlaw 2-1

Fireteam leader: Lonewolf1735

Rifleman:

Grenadier:

Marksman:

Auto rifleman:

support:

You are damn right I'm interested.

Name: Wayne Brooks

Role: auto rifleman

Weapon: M249 SAW

Appearance: brown hair. Buzz cut but has a small mohawk in the middle. You know what it looks like. hazel eyes.

Is this WWII? If not can it?

Edited by Semper Fi

Its modern day, let's say 2017 its gonna be the US marine corps VS the Chinese PLA (Peoples liberation army) also your in.

P.S. Support is the medic and ammo carrier, is that what position you want?

No. BTW support is the machine gunner. I will take medic but not ammo bearer. I will add my gun to my guy.

I edited my guy

Nah that's the auto rifleman, and by ammo bearer I meant a few extra clips for basic rifles, your not carrying boxes of 200 rounds for a SAW LMG.

Alright if a auto rifle man is a machine gunner I will be that. And I was saying in military terms a support gunner is a machine gunner.

• 4 weeks later...